CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Ok, cheers. My friend had a theory that the party system was somehow responsible. We didn't crash at all tonight when we stayed out of parties.

It's surprisingly not a crazy theory either. There was a glitch in Destiny that was recently patched where people in Xbox Live Parties saw a huge drop in framerate. Not sure why this wasn't tested in Microsofts certification but maybe its more of a game issue. 

When are we getting that Halo CE 2v2 playlist... my brother and I are so pumped.

Also how can you tell if you are connected to dedicated servers or not?  Is there any message when you connect to them?

question for those playing MCC commonly with parties

1)

tried to play with 3 of my friends today, all open nat

but for whatever reason it was almost impossible to join each other, you could kick someone even though he wasnt in your party

restarting the game didnt fix anything

2)

when we finally got into a party together the MM kicked one out sometimes right after the MM search started

3)

after a successfull game the party leader got randomly changed by the game but in reality no one had the lead anymore

(when quiting the party no one got the message "take party with you" but only "leave party")

any kown workarounds for this?

I am having the exact same issues you describe. Had no issues before update. This update made things WORSE for playing with friends.

Literally nothing but CE getting picked in TS now.

Not a bad thing but I don't want to play teams that have timers and everything when I'm by myself. Forget that.

I have never played much Halo 3, now I remember why. This game just feels so weird, the moving, the aiming, the grenades, everything. Even the abomination that Reach was felt more "right" to me.
CE on the other side is just absolutely awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 3

2 steps forward, one step back.

At least it seems like it's progress. Hope they get this crashing nonsense fixed, and then we get the full integration of the game for Christmas.

2 steps forward, one step back.

At least it seems like it's progress. Hope they get this crashing nonsense fixed, and then we get the full integration of the game for Christmas.

343: "Merry Christmas, the game is fully working! We were just goofing!"

Wyldstyl, Lenox the Coolest Gamer, and I need one for 2s.

Message for invite.

Hey I was testing the pistol spread in MCC. Do you have a comparison between PC and OG?

@@chaosTheory

.youtube.com/watch?v=bWhaKLF_bYk&list=UUbLACs1AsWI8JTVfJCKKndA

I don't I'm sorry

@@Lies

I havent played it yet but I will either tonight or tomorrow and I'll reply here. Tentatively I will say I'd rather it be easy than inconsistent, as tragic as both of those options are.

Next time, snap Party and join one if you aren't in one already and choose "Leave" and then choose "Multiplayer".

thanks, i knew the community already figured out a workaround :)

4v4 on Derelict is pure Hell, especially with 3 teammates who have no idea what they're doing 

If you were in my match I am so sorry.

• Upvote (+1) 1