CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm about to give up on this game for the fact that you can shoot grenades. In all Halo games it happened on rare occasions, but in H2A it seems to happen to me 3-4 times a game now and it's total bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm about to give up on this game for the fact that you can shoot grenades. In all Halo games it happened on rare occasions, but in H2A it seems to happen to me 3-4 times a game now and it's total bullshit.

Or you could just play a different game on MCC? H2A is the worst game out of the bunch. Just my opinion though. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Chase, I'm interested in your thoughts on the shot registration. It feels "forced" to me; a little off. I'll admit I only got to play a few games last night, but it just didn't feel right to me. 

Shots were registering, but not necessarily ones I'd expect to. As a result, I feel like I'm getting lit up by players who probably aren't aiming how you should typically aim on the OG version. 

It's not broken - but it feels very different to me. 

@@chaosTheory

• Upvote (+1) 2

Chase, I'm interested in your thoughts on the shot registration. It feels "forced" to me; a little off. I'll admit I only got to play a few games last night, but it just didn't feel right to me.

Shots were registering, but not necessarily ones I'd expect to. As a result, I feel like I'm getting lit up by players who probably aren't aiming how you should typically aim on the OG version.

It's not broken - but it feels very different to me.

@@chaosTheory

Missigno said the same thing, something to the effect that it's not taking the momentum of both players into consideration for shot leading.

It's like a secret "added" feature as it was in Halo 4.

Needs ADS, gun must be raised to face and cover screen...Lore be damned.

Lmao yeah I have some strong reservations about that ADS shit given the established universe from the previous games. Not aiming down sights because you have a smart scope on your gun is way more futuristic (and therefore immersive in a sci-fi world!) than ADS. 343 strikes again with their inconsistent design philosophies.

• Upvote (+1) 3

CE desperately needs to be in the first slot in TS, there are H2/H3 playlists.

Upside to no ranks/quitting penalty is I don't have to play Ascension SMGs over Damnation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just started a CE game 4v2, me on the 4. 3 of my teammates quit, so 2v1, then somehow 2 people joined the game making it a 1v4 on me?

What is this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1