CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Does Halo 2 sound like ass on anyone else's game? Can't say for sure if it happens through my TV sound, but when I listen w/ my Astro's it gets all crackly and sounds terrible.  Doesn't happen with any of the other games. Weird. 

Ugh...Blood Line and Stowntown are just not...fun 4v4.

And I'm so average at this game whenever SMG starts are voted.  I literally have no clue what to do since BRs are always so scarce.  

That's because SMG starts turn the game into rock-paper-scissors. It's considerably less skill-based.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does Halo 2 sound like ass on anyone else's game? Can't say for sure if it happens through my TV sound, but when I listen w/ my Astro's it gets all crackly and sounds terrible.  Doesn't happen with any of the other games. Weird. 

h2c or h2A?  For me H2a the sounds cuts out like every other br battle and just sounds terrible

h2c or h2A?  For me H2a the sounds cuts out like every other br battle and just sounds terrible

That's got to be something with your audio set up... Iv'e been playing 4-6 hours every day for days now and never had an issue with H2A's sound through my Astro's.

For the 4th straight day, iv'e played over 4 hours straight and not had any issues with MCC or H2A besides needing the odd build restart to join new hosts. I can say this is also true and the case for my team, our 2 fill-in's and just about everyone we've played with.

I'm not going to say this game is fixed, cause it's obviously not. But at least for me and my friends, H2A customs and HCS playlist is essentially working flawlessly. I really can't complain about anything.

h2c or h2A? For me H2a the sounds cuts out like every other br battle and just sounds terrible

That happens to me and many of my friends. Only in H2A though.

christmas is in 10 days

This month is going by quick and I still have to buy presents. Ugh. I don't think this game will ever be fully fixed, but I could see it working decently in a couple months. Unfortunately, a lot of people won't hold out for that long.

I don't know why I even bother with this game anymore. Just played a game of CE and EVERY time I used the pistol the anti-auto aim bullshit ruined my shots.

I stopped playing until they fix CE netcode and anti-auto aim. It seems like pistol spread is bigger on MCC too but could just be the terrible netcode. I hope they actually can fix it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I stopped playing until they fix CE netcode and anti-auto aim. It seems like pistol spread is bigger on MCC too but could just be the terrible netcode. I hope they actually can fix it.

There's definitely more spread in the MCC version of CE. I tested it the other night in HeH. I stood at one end of the trench (with the healthpack) and fired at the wall at the other end. The area of the spread was larger than a Spartan's head. 

Last night I was in a H:CE game with a couple friends, we ended up winning -18 to 24 cause the entire other team quit and for some reason the game doesn't end so you have to wait the time out

Betraying each other for 8 minutes wasn't too bad though

Come back to test Matchmaking after a week of not playin git. Play one game of Matchmaking. Even teams. Guest gets split. Ok. Go to play another game. Map doesn't load. Kicks back to lobby. Ok. I'm done.

I love how team balancing is non existent. I get teammates who goose the entire game, and can't win no matter how badly I'm carrying them.

"Halo: The Master Fail Collection" 

There's definitely more spread in the MCC version of CE. I tested it the other night in HeH. I stood at one end of the trench (with the healthpack) and fired at the wall at the other end. The area of the spread was larger than a Spartan's head. 

I feel like my pistol is being pulled towards the right of the player all the time. Seems like it happens more often on high ping hosts. :(

I feel like my pistol is being pulled towards the right of the player all the time. Seems like it happens more often on high ping hosts. :(

That's actually a glitch.

Wow great, hope they plan on fixing this.

I feel that I've been getting it a ton lately... :( Are there any workarounds, or is it just random?

Seems like it's random, happened to me 90% of CE games. No workarounds. I stopped playing MCC mainly because of that glitch. CE is by far the most fun game for me on MCC, but it's unplayable so long as that glitch is still around.

Seems like it's random, happened to me 90% of CE games. No workarounds. I stopped playing MCC mainly because of that glitch. CE is by far the most fun game for me on MCC, but it's unplayable so long as that glitch is still around.

Exactly. I haven't seen anyone at 343 address this either.