CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Camo needs a buff in every game. You're not even invisible everyone can see you

Longer time and way less noticeable.  Oh and 3 second invisibility.  Being able to burn camo shouldn't be a thing.

Just like OS also needs 3 layers.

I don't know what 343 has against strong powerups, but they need to be a thing

• Upvote (+1) 1

After playing the hcs playlist some more tonight, I have concluded that ranks can not get here fast enough.  It's no fun completely destroying or getting completely destroyed at all

I disagree, CE is pretty much unplayable for me. the hit detection is just terrible. I literally have hit somebody with a beat down, cleared my entire clip on them and they still didnt die.

Its a crap shoot man. As much as I love CE - H2C is still far more playable than HCE

But i am not throwing a party over H2C either, MCC needs a lot of work.

Adapt.

LOL just kidding!!

I remember Pinnacle team slayer. One team gets rockets, shotgun, two snipes and DMR's.

50-9.

More like 32-4, with the other team either all quitting out or leaving one guy (usually AFK) that you're left nosing around for until time's up.

I remember Pinnacle team slayer. One team gets rockets, shotgun, two snipes and DMR's.

50-9.

Ascension was in reach? (My memory there is a bit fuzzy)

Which playlist had it?

Huh, weird.  It's been almost completely phased out of my memory.

I'm hoping that wasn't a Forge joke.

Anyone else having the issue of having to restart the game to leave matchmaking...I just get stuck with the "Leaving Matchmaking" box if I try to back out of q.

Huh, weird.  It's been almost completely phased out of my memory.

just watched a video of it.  so bland and uninspired looking.

All the built-in Forge maps were awful. Pinnacle felt especially terrible with camo sniping and jetpacks...

Asylum had more exploits than I care to explain and was awfully asymmetrical. The cage was lockout except 10 times as bad.

Was a forgettable experience overall.

The Cage lol. Like every default Reach map had lopsided spawns, Reflection, Pinnacle, abd The Cage were the worst though

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Cage lol. Like every default Reach map had lopsided spawns, Reflection, Pinnacle, abd The Cage were the worst though

Sword Base will always have a special spot in my heart. Single worst map when it came to Arena and both teams were desperate to win. You'd both control your seperate building, with no one crossing bridges ever.

Just a crouching tiger hidden donger fest.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sword Base will always have a special spot in my heart. Single worst map when it came to Arena and both teams were desperate to win. You'd both control your seperate building, with no one crossing bridges ever.

Just a crouching tiger hidden donger fest.

what's more fun than negative 5 incentive to ever leave the place you spawn in though?

I'm hoping that wasn't a Forge joke.

Only because the response to a pun should be execution by firing squad.  No questions asked, no quarter given.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know why I even bother with this game anymore. Just played a game of CE and EVERY time I used the pistol the anti-auto aim bullshit ruined my shots. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just split up my friend and I.. thought they fixed that. Also the game loaded 12 people into an 8 person lobby--another thing i thought was fixed

Got done playing FFA on Stonetown. It sucks because I see Stonetown/Zanzibar/Last Resort as BTB. Not 5v5's, 4v4's or even FFA.

5v5 1 Flag, maybe.

• Upvote (+1) 2

maybe i should go to the forge forum but has there been any new original good forge maps out there yet? i'd like to check em out and maybe get games on some new maps.

Ugh...Blood Line and Stowntown are just not...fun 4v4.

And I'm so average at this game whenever SMG starts are voted.  I literally have no clue what to do since BRs are always so scarce.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

maybe i should go to the forge forum but has there been any new original good forge maps out there yet? i'd like to check em out and maybe get games on some new maps.

I have one in my fileshare (GT = a Chunk)

Other GT's that either have good maps in their fileshare now, or will soon are:

whos blaze

A Haunted Army

SecretSchnitzel

Big Papa Salot

thefro3po

purely fat

The Elder Acorn

a Polish Korean

• Upvote (+1) 1

That would be stupid, "HERE'S THE # WE SOLD", the immediate response would be how many broken copies there were then in media.

If I have to guess, they'll talk numbers in early 2015 with the beta stats/mcc sold/etc.

Its not stupid. Its honest. Its integrity. Something 343 lacks.

Why not population counters? Why are we prevented from seeing the population spread across playlists? That is truly counter productive.

• Upvote (+1) 1