CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Did 343 listen to there fans over at waypoint because I'm seeing less and less BR start game types to vote for

Edit

This game was working fine for me before this update, now it's literally unplayable, every playlist, the lobby etc... I am so angry, thanks 343

I just hope by early next week they mean Sunday again in regards to the next patch

Have they said what the next patch is supposed to do? I haven't really been keeping up. 

The fact that 343/Microsoft has yet to say anything about the "numbers" of the MCC just shows that the game has failed.

That would be stupid, "HERE'S THE # WE SOLD", the immediate response would be how many broken copies there were then in media.

If I have to guess, they'll talk numbers in early 2015 with the beta stats/mcc sold/etc.

That would be stupid, "HERE'S THE # WE SOLD", the immediate response would be how many broken copies there were then in media.

If I have to guess, they'll talk numbers in early 2015 with the beta stats/mcc sold/etc.

you think so? I don't think they will ever release them. 

However, for the beta Bungie released the stats for the H3 and Reach Beta's so hopefully 343 will do the same. 

Gotta agree with you there. 2000+ in each playlist is more than enough to have a great time and there'll be enough variety for good skill-matches.

It is never an even split. More like three fifths team slayer one fifth big team one tenth swat and everything else getting the other ten percent

Hope you like a competitive playlist with the same 100 guys.

Have they said what the next patch is supposed to do? I haven't really been keeping up.

No clue to be honest. I don't think they've said anything

I bought an Xbox One for this game because I figured I wouldn't be buying any other video games for a while. I love Halo. I played CE competitively back in the day and I even reffed a Halo 2 MLG even in Orlando. Now I can't even be bothered to turn on my Xbox because I know I'll be disappointed.

Same here man, purchased an x1 strictly for Halo MCC. I vowed to never buy another game from Bungie after Reach but god damn atleast Destiny works and it's holding my interest even though it's a grind fest.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CE is just unplayable now. The anti-auto aim feels worse than ever, and hit registration makes every firefight a lottery. Tried some Halo 2 and 3 and I remember why I quit playing those games. Really regretting my Xbox One purchase. 

Broken Halo CE >>>>>> Halo 2 & 3 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

you think so? I don't think they will ever release them. 

However, for the beta Bungie released the stats for the H3 and Reach Beta's so hopefully 343 will do the same. 

They'll release some stats about the Halo 5 beta and we should be able to gauge from that how well MCC sold and how many people are still playing. Also releasing any stats before Christmas would be incredibility stupid. 

Throwing grenades going from H1 to H2 is the most jarring thing ever. In H1 you throw them like a cyborg Peyton Manning, in H2 you're a girl scout with arthritis. Terrible.

Sissy nades I call em'.

The weird thing about CE for me is that I encounter fewer general latency issues with it such as teleportation etc, yet the registration is so wildly variable. It's weird.

Broken Halo CE >>>>>> Halo 2 & 3 

I disagree, CE is pretty much unplayable for me.  the hit detection is just terrible.  I literally have hit somebody with a beat down, cleared my entire clip on them and they still didnt die. 

Its a crap shoot man.  As much as I love CE - H2C is still far more playable than HCE

But i am not throwing a party over H2C either, MCC needs a lot of work. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Haven't been on here or Halo in about a week and a half because of exams...

Have I missed anything with respect to MCC being a functioning game? 

Haven't been on here or Halo in about a week and a half because of exams...

Have I missed anything with respect to MCC being a functioning game? 

No huge difference really. Same old, for now.

The only thing I hate more than Zenith is people voting for it. This is even worse than what it was In Reach and that was fucking bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played last night for the first time in a while in H2A and got a solid 2 hours without any major issues, in a party. 

Still not amazing but much better than launch.

Halo 3 playlist works flawless, i even got paired with player with mics calling out but after 10 halo 3 matches i jumped to the H2A playlist, got in a 13 players match and nope, got the hell out of there.