CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just had my weirdest glitch so far. Team Slayer on Chill Out. I picked up Sniper, aimed at some guys head and before I could pull the trigger he did the headshot spin animation and registered as a kill for me. Didn't pull the trigger or anything, got a headshot medal. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I realize these numbers are a little out of date but shit man...

gQOnnzC.png

No one bought this game. The population has to be in the low 10s of thousands at this point.

That's pretty terrible for worldwide sales and it's probably even lower then that now given tons of people probably returned it as well due to the MCC being broken as fuck.

My psychological composure tries to block the fact that High Ground even exists in Halo 3.

For one flag CTF it's not bad. Team Slayer is an abomination on the map, since it's an objective map and has no right being in Team Slayer at all.

hahahahahahahahaha

and some people here thought I was crazy for getting a refund and saying I'd be able to get the game for a lot cheaper. Bet I can get a copy for under $40 in January when the game actually works. 

You think the game will work by then? :saucey:

21 kills, +14 spread.  Lose 50-34.  Jesus man what else can ya do.

To those that still can't find games, idk man, maybe try re-installing? Ever since the second to last patch, I've been able to get games within 2 minutes. Usually even teams and rare crashes.  

My heart wants to believe that the reason matches are becoming harder and harder to find is that the game is still broken, but my mind knows that more and more people are leaving because the game is still broken.

I don't want to believe this game only sold 1.3 million copies, but according to NPD its plausible. That launch absolutely took its toll.

I also don't know what you guys are expecting. 1.3 million copies is actually incredible (that is like 1/5 attachment rate for Xbox One consoles out there) for a remake of 4 games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've just come back from a 12 day break and I've only been asked to download one update which is 1GB.
Should there be more updates that I'm not receiving?
I've been searching for over an hour in multiple playlists (h2a, TS and h2c) and haven't found one ..single...game.
Is there something I'm not aware of or is this game further backwards than when I last picked it up nearly two weeks ago?
So incredibly frustrating.. :(.

I've just come back from a 12 day break and I've only been asked to download one update which is 1GB.

Should there be more updates that I'm not receiving?

I've been searching for over an hour in multiple playlists (h2a, TS and h2c) and haven't found one ..single...game.

Is there something I'm not aware of or is this game further backwards than when I last picked it up nearly two weeks ago?

So incredibly frustrating.. :(.

If you're unable to find a game after I'd say a maximum of 3-4 minutes (or players at least), Dashboard and quit the application and restart the game. The latest patches have made MM much smoother in terms of finding games quicker.  

Have you always been able to hear the other team? Not proximity voice but anywhere like they were on your team, because that happened to me. They couldn't hear me though.

And they did nothing but whine the whole game about use using "modded controllers" because they got BXR'd and BXB'd and saying they were going to report all of us.

Have you always been able to hear the other team? Not proximity voice but anywhere like they were on your team, because that happened to me. They couldn't hear me though.

And they did nothing but whine the whole game about use using "modded controllers" because they got BXR'd and BXB'd and saying they were going to report all of us.

Yep that was from day one.  I remember my first game of H2C there were two guys calling out until they realized they were on opposite teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was reading r/Halo and saw this:

"Someone in the modding community is working with 343i trying to resolve some issues. They came to [HIZLO] and I about converting xbox maps to PC to retain the original textures and geometry. Arsenic is 75% capable of exporting to PC & CE now."

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2p40tr/a_word_from_cluis/

Apparently 343 is asking Halo CE modders to help with CE in MCC.

Looks like it's a troll. OP was deleted... *Sigh*

Anyone else having issues with lobby size and parties splitting up again? I just played a few games, the party splitting was only an issue once, but we started games with 9/8 players several times, and we started with uneven teams (5v3) for a couple as well.

If you're unable to find a game after I'd say a maximum of 3-4 minutes (or players at least), Dashboard and quit the application and restart the game. The latest patches have made MM much smoother in terms of finding games quicker.  

Yeah maybe it's just because I only downloaded the patch about a 3 hours ago?

I'm hoping at least..clutching at straws before I take this game back. I just can't be bothered waiting much more ya know?

Cheers.

As long as it gets fixed and we have about 50k on at any giving time, I'll be pretty happy with that

VG Chartz isn't reliable, but those numbers wouldn't surprise me. I hope they are that low. Microsoft/343 don't deserve any better.

We do deserve better though.

CE is just unplayable now. The anti-auto aim feels worse than ever, and hit registration makes every firefight a lottery. Tried some Halo 2 and 3 and I remember why I quit playing those games. Really regretting my Xbox One purchase. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I gave up on this game a while ago, I thought this would have been the game to bring everyone back that I barely spoke to after the H2/H3 days, but that hope has been lost :( somehow...some fucking how 343i found a way to completely fuck everything up once again.....I gave this company a chance after the no bloom thing and thought things would be good with H4 until that massive pile of a fuck up was released. Fast Forward Nov/2014 Halo MCC is released and like H4, it's a massive fuck up.

343i is a failure of company/developer whatever the hell they are and honestly I hope H5 sucks a massive amount of dicks so the Halo name doesn't have to endure anymore fail afterwards. I think it's about that time to lay Halo to rest, this shit is really sad.

/rant I hate 343i

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I gave up on this game a while ago, I thought this would have been the game to bring everyone back that I barely spoke to after the H2/H3 days, but that hope has been lost :( somehow...some fucking how 343i found a way to completely fuck everything up once again.....I gave this company a chance after the no bloom thing and thought things would be good with H4 until that massive pile of a fuck up was released. Fast Forward Nov/2014 Halo MCC is released and like H4, it's a massive fuck up.

343i is a failure of company/developer whatever the hell they are and honestly I hope H5 sucks a massive amount of dicks so the Halo name doesn't have to endure anymore fail afterwards. I think it's about that time to lay Halo to rest, this shit is really sad.

/rant I hate 343i

I bought an Xbox One for this game because I figured I wouldn't be buying any other video games for a while. I love Halo. I played CE competitively back in the day and I even reffed a Halo 2 MLG even in Orlando. Now I can't even be bothered to turn on my Xbox because I know I'll be disappointed. 

• Upvote (+1) 2