CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I realize these numbers are a little out of date but shit man...

gQOnnzC.png

No one bought this game. The population has to be in the low 10s of thousands at this point.

Where are these numbers from?

I never played Halo 2 on the Xbox but is it actually possible to die from one grenade?  I swear it just happened to me 2 or 3 times if it's not possible. 

Jesus Christ...a combined -33 in a 3v3.  3 kills and a -1 before a quit.  Can you really be THAT bad? Third H2C game in a row like that...it's one thing to have a shitty teammate, but my God, EVERY SINGLE ONE!? Such a terrible experience. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

VG Chartz isn't reliable, but those numbers wouldn't surprise me. I hope they are that low. Microsoft/343 don't deserve any better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus Christ...a combined -33 in a 3v3.  3 kills and a -1 before a quit.  Can you really be THAT bad? Third H2C game in a row like that...it's one thing to have a shitty teammate, but my God, EVERY SINGLE ONE!? Such a terrible experience. 

So many of the kids on Halo right now suck so bad its ridiculous, this is what happens when you release too many shitty Halo games in a rows. Everyone plays COD and when they get back on Halo for the first time in years they act like headless chickens.

Haha 100% this.

It takes a special kind of developer to take your favourite franchise and ruin it to the point where not only do you not care about it any more, but begin celebrating its failure.

Makes me feel bad for the mods of this forum as obviously they don't want Beyond to be a negativity circle-jerk, but I guess it's kind of inevitable when 343 are destroying themselves so gloriously.

LOL Shit game shit community. Not that I want to say this community is shit but where can you expect a community to go after so many bad Halo games. Heck even Pro's know Halo is sucking more and more so they just cash out with the developer just to be safe and keep a good living. 

If Halo 5 is a bust, then we are doomed. 

Also, no more play before you judge bullshit, we already tried that for years now.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was reading r/Halo and saw this:

"Someone in the modding community is working with 343i trying to resolve some issues. They came to [HIZLO] and I about converting xbox maps to PC to retain the original textures and geometry. Arsenic is 75% capable of exporting to PC & CE now."

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2p40tr/a_word_from_cluis/

Apparently 343 is asking Halo CE modders to help with CE in MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's fucking painful to read those numbers. But it's just reality in view. *sigh*

"Someone in the modding community is working with 343i trying to resolve some issues. They came to [HIZLO] and I about converting xbox maps to PC to retain the original textures and geometry. Arsenic is 75% capable of exporting to PC & CE now."

*crosses fingers*

I don't want to believe this game only sold 1.3 million copies, but according to NPD its plausible. That launch absolutely took its toll.

If h5 does even worse then m$ may call it a night and ask 343 for a brand new title. Or close their doors.

I hope they charge $350/hr + materials.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

On sale

kR2s2tp.png

LOL 2.6 stars and more than half the people who bought the game says its broken and gave it 1 star.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We need more maps guys... and at this point I don't care if they are:

• Forge Remakes
  • DLC Remakes
  • DLC Originals
  • Forge Originals

The MCC, specifically Halo 2 A PLAYS very smooth, the problem is it just gets super dry, I can only play the same map pool for so long without wanting to pull my hair out, which I have started to do, I truly believe that adding just 2-3 more maps will really make the game more interesting and enjoyable. 

I just want to know if we have received any word when 343 plans to incorporate forged maps into the HCS, or better yet, if anyone has actually forged anything good that has been tested! I'm not knocking our awesome forge community, I simply just have not seen or ran games on any forged maps yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

they need to port the xbox version, not just the maps =\

but good news that they are reaching out to people who have some experience

edit, why is stuff deleted? 

On sale

hahahahahahahahaha

and some people here thought I was crazy for getting a refund and saying I'd be able to get the game for a lot cheaper. Bet I can get a copy for under $40 in January when the game actually works. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I realize these numbers are a little out of date but shit man...

gQOnnzC.png

No one bought this game. The population has to be in the low 10s of thousands at this point.

My guess on the majority of customers' thoughts:

It's the same thing why am I buying it again?

I bet it doesn't come with multiplayer.

I lost hope on 343 since H4.

It's made by 343 found a way to mess this up.

I bet at least one of those has to be right. But still, it's coming from VGChartz so I'm taking this with half a grain of salt.

whatever it takes to get the xbox version of CE playing on the xbox one...DO IT