CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If a casual doesn't know a game, they try social instead of ranked. Then they get destroyed and think "This game is hard." and they go back to CoD.

If they are only ever put into ranked then they only play their skill level and they find some success. Instead of being used as a fun time for you and your friends to rape a few times before they quit the game forever.

Social should match just like ranked, just hide the rank. Done and done.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is it bad I'm more excited to play H5 beta than MCC once my xb1 comes in?

u dont even play video games u talk about them

If a casual doesn't know a game, they try social instead of ranked. Then they get destroyed and think "This game is hard." and they go back to CoD.

If they are only ever put into ranked then they only play their skill level and they find some success. Instead of being used as a fun time for you and your friends to rape a few times before they quit the game forever.

You edited his quote to "pubstomp the hell out of dumb kids," which isn't true for me at all. Sometime I want to play social to try dumb shit like sniping from mongooses. You just made 2 huge assumption that every game good people will be pubstomping and that everyone who loses by a lot will switch to CoD. You're taking a lot of liberty in assuming those are true.

Also this works too like it did in Halo 3.

I love this, not directed towards akuma at all, i just love that I'm not the only one that thinks this about people on forums. 80% of the people on here just talk a lot of shit about games but once they actually play they get destroyed. 

Anyone can work "24/7". it doesn't matter how much, how long you work so long as you can produce results. Clearly the incompetence is showing. 

The dedicated servers aren't up and running yet are they? Halo 2 anniversary is impossible to play off host for me, cause the br is so accurate and the hit detection is so good host is ridiculous. From th experience I'm having there's non way this is dedicated servers

I feel you man. I've given up on MP as well but it's not all bad. I've personally discovered speedrunning for myself and enjoying it quite a bit.

I just want to take this opportunity to brag that I hold the world record for Halo 2 Regret cooperative on Legendary.  

We actually had the record for every skill level on coop Regret at one point, but someone beat our easy record.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you don't get a game, restart the app. If you still can't get a game, try a different playlist. If you still can't get a game, make a new account and try that.

Remember, ALL playlists match by skill. So sometimes you have to make a new account because the game can't find players at your skill level.

Gee how intuitive..

Wouldn't it be nice if it showed you a graph of the population currently searching by their skill level so you could see in real time how many people are available but not necessarily at your level?

Of course that would mean you would discover that there were only 3 others searching and they were no where close to your skill.

Also wtf is with the red star next to MCC?? anyone know

Means it recently updated.

this and this

I'll hold that as I haven't played much this semester lol. the only game i play comp is USF4 at locals(and GG once i can get a copy) but I suck still so eh. Halo I haven't played really in like a year by now besides random times friends told me to get on Reach. Should change once MCC is fixed though

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Getting really sick of Stone Town in H2A...feel like that and Warlord are all I play. Disappointed with the maps they chose for this.  Hopefully they give us some others. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We already got the patch for this week it fixed uneven teams just it came out much earlier then it normally would.

Yeah I know, I am referring to hopefully another one lol

How is the team fix patch?

Uneven teams are a rarity, which is the complete opposite of how it was like before patch.

Uneven teams are a rarity, which is the complete opposite of how it was like before patch.

they've been quite common for me.  A lot of people dropping out still loading the map.

So my experience with the current Ranking system is as follows.

Played the game Day 1, got to 11. Reset #1

Played some more, got to 12, Reset #2

Played and got to 7, Reset #3

Played and got to 13 tonight, reset #4

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1