CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Team H2A has really become unplayable. People doing the rank cheat in every game

I really hope this issue is fixed along with people matching others outside their skill range... really defeats the purpose of ranks if you ask me.

This game is fucked up.  GTA Online is fucked up.. even though they had a freaking year since release...IMO console gaming is dead. Developers are just putting out rubbish knowing people are going to buy their shit anyway.  What a sad state the industry is in.  Time to rejoin the PC Master Race...

EDIT: My backseat failed

Games in general these days follow a disposable method of income, where years from now a game you never wanted to touch, all of the sudden pique interest and want to buy it, not working because "update not available, please connect to the (nonexistent) servers".

Where did games go wrong?

This game is fucked up.  GTA Online is fucked up.. even though they had a freaking year since release...IMO console gaming is dead. Developers are just putting out rubbish knowing people are going to buy their shit anyway.  What a sad state the industry is in.  Time to rejoin the PC Master Race...

As someone who has a top of the line PC, I can assure you, PC games have their fair share of problems. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its annoying getting Foundation BRs or Isolation ARs over Prisoner...Whats the point in having H2/H3 in the TS playlist if they already have their own individual playlist? When H1 gets picked its almost always 5v5 or players quit/betray when the game begins. 343i needs to have an H1 social playlist that is 4v4 while we wait for ranks, which need to be implemented asap so people stop quitting matches.

I'm hoping that we get two CE playlists one that is 2vs2, no radar, ranked, and the other should be 4vs4 unranked version for people aren't as good at the game to use since I enjoy playing CE a lot but myself most people who don't have as much experience as the people who have played it on LAN or XBC over the years.

This game destroyed my desire to play Halo. I haven't touched my Xbox in over 2 weeks.

I didn't play the game for about 10 days or so. I had a Halo buddy over today and decided to run some split screen MM games. We were both amazed at how fucked up the game is. Each game honestly feels completely different from their console counterpart. Even if they fix MM and add in a CE playlist, the game still feels too foreign to me. Definitely not the halo I remember (1-3).

• Upvote (+1) 1

As someone who has a top of the line PC, I can assure you, PC games have their fair share of problems. 

Ironically the problems are due to the game being a console port or flat out unfinished.

A game that was made for and only for the PC always runs great with very few problems. 

Note 1: Halo 3 still plays like massive ass.

Note 2: Finally got my first H1 MM game, ruined some poor bastards on Wiz TS.

Was it working properly? The match was ok? Did you like it? (H1)

Was it working properly? The match was ok? Did you like it? (H1)

You literally cannot tell when you hit someone with the pistol.

So, it's broken.

But apparently I was the only person in the room who understood leading your shots.

I just played like 10 straight matches with a friend in HCS and only got split up once, all even teams, all 4v4

• Upvote (+1) 1