CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I just had a game of halo 3 where someone joined after the game started. Granted, it was only about 15 seconds into it, but the announcer said teammate gained, and text said a player joined my team. I thought there was no join in progress, were we lied to again?

Nope that's a thing apparently

Only seen it happen in h3 tho

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty sure my most used weapon in h1 is the rocket launcher. I had a string of 3-4 games that I had 10+ kills. Grabbing every single rocket/camo/os on dammy really helps my k/d ratio haha.

Its annoying getting Foundation BRs or Isolation ARs over Prisoner...Whats the point in having H2/H3 in the TS playlist if they already have their own individual playlist? When H1 gets picked its almost always 5v5 or players quit/betray when the game begins. 343i needs to have an H1 social playlist that is 4v4 while we wait for ranks, which need to be implemented asap so people stop quitting matches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I know nothing about Halo 1 other than playing through the campaign dozens of times on Legendary with my brother back in the day.

I like to think of myself as an average, if not slightly above average in skill level, but I wallop kids in Halo 1. It's like they have no idea how to do anything at all. Going line 32 kills 3 deaths on Hang 'em High and I'm not even that good. I always thought Halo 2 was my favourite Halo but I'm being converted...

Yeah the skill ceiling is sky high in CE.  Even good players can pretty much be shutout by great players.  

Yeah the skill ceiling is sky high in CE. Even good players can pretty much be shutout by great players.

H2 is my all time fav but i love how brutal and fast paced hce is. If it worked better off host and people played 4s instead of 2s id try to play it more often.

Yeah the skill ceiling is sky high in CE.  Even good players can pretty much be shutout by great players.  

Yeah it really sucks getting people on your team in CE who literally walk forward and use the AR

5v4... can we PLEASE fire bonnie ross and more people

We should just get rid of 343, then Halo might stop sucking ass.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Its annoying getting Foundation BRs or Isolation ARs over Prisoner...Whats the point in having H2/H3 in the TS playlist if they already have their own individual playlist? When H1 gets picked its almost always 5v5 or players quit/betray when the game begins. 343i needs to have an H1 social playlist that is 4v4 while we wait for ranks, which need to be implemented asap so people stop quitting matches.

I haven't found a single game on Foundation that was 'amazing' other than SWAT and Infection (back when you had to convince ADD children to stop pussyfooting around in the Red Team and switch to Green Team).. 

Is the 'Back At It' achievement not unlocking for anyone else? It's the one where you play H2A on the 9th of any month. I played two games and it hasn't unlocked yet.

Is the 'Back At It' achievement not unlocking for anyone else? It's the one where you play H2A on the 9th of any month. I played two games and it hasn't unlocked yet.

It's h2c

Even tho it says h2a

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im about ready to give up.....

Or just come back in a month + when it's fixed

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im about ready to give up.....

It's how I've felt for a while. I'm just gonna come back around the Halo 5 beta and try and have fun with that. And if MCC is fixed, then I'll give it a shot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's how I've felt for a while. I'm just gonna come back around the Halo 5 beta and try and have fun with that. And if MCC is fixed, then I'll give it a shot.

thats what 343 wants you to do!

Still getting 5v3 games. LOL 343 :weback:

Just played two games after a while off, about 10 minutes searching for players - 3v5 where my teammates quit out immediately (1v5), then 4v5 where it's so laggy that I'm literally clipping right through walls/floors.  

Just cancelled my Xbox Live subscription and gave back this Xbox One I've been borrowing for Halo.

Halo Nightfall was a disappointment.

What's the point of having a digital series if it's not leading to something important or at least interesting? I might sound dumb, but I'm pretty sure almost no-one in the entire community, not even Followerbelievers, care that a bunch of people blew up a nuke in a small piece of a Halo because there's an 'element' that kills human. Without leading to anything else that is important? 'New element that kills human? K, let's go to this piece of Halo, nuke a random place, get everyone killed, the end'

Would have been better if someone from ONI was like: 'Yo, Locke, I heard you like locking random threads, wanna lock this new massive menace against humanity and also go and hunt The Spartan 117? No worries hommie, I'll give ya super powahs.' What? Will there be a freaking comic for us to understand how that maggot, that led his entire team to death, became a Spartan? Wow, thanks EA. /s

This collection came with a bunch of disappointment, and looks like Halo 5 won't help.