CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

They never said it would be coming when matchmaking was fixed - they said just before launch that they knew the netcode wasn't up to par and won't be giving it a dedicated playlist until it is.

Bravo responded to a tweet saying they'll bring it online once the matchmaking issues are ironed out. At the rate we're going it could be springtime, like Rocker says. Hopefully that's not true and they can get it going within a month or so.

Bravo responded to a tweet saying they'll bring it online once the matchmaking issues are ironed out. At the rate we're going it could be springtime, like Rocker says. Hopefully that's not true and they can get it going within a month or so.

From the sounds of it, they're fixing the netcode first :/

I stop playing and I get put into a lobby with three randoms and it starts searching instantly.

could u not?

I stop playing and I get put into a lobby with three randoms and it starts searching instantly.

could u not?

101360-could-you-fucking-not-meme-chl-o9

Man we sure showed him, now they can go back to cod with their thriving comp scene and working mm systems

It's kind of funny - two big FPS titles that both promised dedicated servers and a month after launch and both of them still don't have them.

That dumbasss said "halo 2 was hard as fuck"

Guy has no idea what he's taking about

Yeah he really doesn't, I don't really follow the COD community that much but when people are trolling or being dumb they use his face for their memes so Im assuming he's not the most intelligent haha 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man we sure showed him, now they can go back to cod with their thriving comp scene and working mm systems

? I just thought it was funny, there is no 'we' there just Formal showing him whats up

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd still rather put up with all this bullshit than buy AW.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah he really doesn't, I don't really follow the COD community that much but when people are trolling or being dumb they use his face for their memes so Im assuming he's not the most intelligent haha

bitch you dont question the best snd player in the world

Kappa

How do you check to see if the latest patches are downloaded for MCC? I never got the prompt to download the latest 1GB patch from this weekend, but yet the game and MM still start normally. I don't know if I'm missing that download, or does the Xbox One do it automatically (without me pressing A to initiate it)? Is there any place where I can check to see what's been downloaded, similar to how the 360 had it?

This Xbox One UI sucks.

could u not?

Might be just me, but it looked like the screen that people used to get that would never put them in matches.

I just want ranks and 4v4. I am getting balanced games since this last patch

... Dedicated Servers and map-loading crash fixed are also needed, than I'm probably good. Except when my party gets split, which still happens after latest patch.

Oh, and easy 50 glitch patched.

• Downvote (-1) 1

How do you check to see if the latest patches are downloaded for MCC? I never got the prompt to download the latest 1GB patch from this weekend, but yet the game and MM still start normally. I don't know if I'm missing that download, or does the Xbox One do it automatically (without me pressing A to initiate it)? Is there any place where I can check to see what's been downloaded, similar to how the 360 had it?

This Xbox One UI sucks.

It will automatically install the update when the console is in standby. 

If you haven't opened a game, you can go to My Games and Apps and it should have an orange to show it was recently updated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably true, and it's VERY disappointing. They keep saying it will be released once matchmaking is fixed... well that answer just isn't good enough. CE is the one game of the group that hasn't been on XBL before and they are completely disrespecting its fan base by not releasing its own playlist now.

Very true.

I understand that they wanna improve gameplay, but why put HCE in a playlist with halo 2/3 already with the dumb voting system, to make us more annoyed? They need to stop teasing us and put it out already and make it like a "beta-playlist". I mean what can go wrong? Its not like it can go any worse then launch.

And i dont like the words "near future", cause that usually means atleast a month wich would suck

I just had a game of halo 3 where someone joined after the game started. Granted, it was only about 15 seconds into it, but the announcer said teammate gained, and text said a player joined my team. I thought there was no join in progress, were we lied to again?