CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Nope.  H3 was just the peak popularity.  The game was actually a watered down version of a watered down version of Halo.  If you're talking about competitive merit, it's Halo CE by a long shot.  In fact, I'd say only pre-patch Reach and H4 are worse than 3.

I'd 100% disagree. It only felt watered down because leading shots online was horrible.

On lan the game was amazing, and the features that h3 had were phenomenal. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this patch supposed to address the 5v5's? I told myself i wouldnt attempt to play this until its 4v4 but i start up a game and well its 5v5 on elongation so i just quit.

If i didn't go digital this is gone. Its ruining my memories and everything that Halo meant to me :(

Currently in a 5v5...

But halo 3 was the peak of halo competitive merit so people let it slide. just don't get me stated on the story and the plot holes that re eve larger the reachs epic fail at telling the story of reach.

I'm actually really curious about what the plotholes were

And lan halo 3

Yeah, really good. Because blood shots never happened on lan

I'm trying to reserve judgment until the patch has time to settle in, but tonight was actually worse for me in terms of getting in games as a team and staying in a lobby together...

I'd 100% disagree. It only felt watered down because leading shots online was horrible.

On lan the game was amazing, and the features that h3 had were phenomenal. 

Uh, dropped shots happened on LAN too. A lot. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I was able to play for 3 or 4 hours with me and my friends going into matchmaking. Mostly even games and we only got split 1 time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I am stuck on at 47%, I have hard reset my xbox already. Any ideas??????

I just want a Ranked Hardcore (No Radar, Human Weapons, BR Starts) 4v4 Playlist for Halo 2 Classic that contains the 5 MLG Maps and Game types...AND Players getting matched up correctly

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wait, maps (I've) rarely seen are now showing up on votes? Longest? I haven't even played that yet in this collection. Not counting Elongation.

Uh, dropped shots happened on LAN too. A lot. 

I'm not saying it didn't happen on LAN. But its kinda laughable to compare Halo 3 to Reach and H4 when it was clearly much better than those two titles.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm actually really curious about what the plotholes were

And lan halo 3

Yeah, really good. Because blood shots never happened on lan

-grabs a chair- Halo 3 has so many plot holes it makes swiss cheeze look like someone went nuts and tried making a shirt out of it.

If you really want to find out about the plotholes go to http://forum.haloarchive.com/ and just ask someone there they will tell you every thing lol. Oh blood shots don't remind me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is/was this patch supposed to fix uneven teams?

I think so being seeing reports that its to uneven teams and 5v5 but people are saying they are getting even teams and 4v4. I had 4v4 on halo 2 classic for about 2 hours earlier today.

I'm not saying it didn't happen on LAN. But its kinda laughable to compare Halo 3 to Reach and H4 when it was clearly much better than those two titles.

It was extremely slow paced and lacked depth like reach and h4. H3 has more similarities with its successors than most would like to admit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It was extremely slow paced and lacked depth like reach and h4. H3 has more similarities with its successors than most would like to admit.

Halo 3 had more similarities with Reach and H4? Am I dreaming? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 3 had more similarities with Reach and H4? Am I dreaming? 

People on this forum will hate H3 to no end. H3 is an underrated game on these forums, and it plays great when shots connect (which in MCC is pretty much always)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People on this forum will hate H3 to no end. H3 is an underrated game on these forums, and it plays great when shots connect (which in MCC is pretty much always)

Yeah I'm sure people only played Halo 3 for years with high populations up until the very end because it was the "cool" thing to do. Not because It was a great game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My download has been stuck on 46% for the last hour..

Pause/hard reset xbox/resume. Worked for me

Still getting matched up against 50's, and people who are 20+ higher than me in rank. Then followed by quitters boosting for 50's. Seems like they are fixing 1 thing per patch. At this rate this game will be playable in a couple months... seriously annoyed.

1 month in and I still can't play 4v4. Seriously, fuck 5v5.

Has 343 said why they're doing this? I don't understand how it's beneficial?

• Upvote (+1) 1