CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Hosting H2C customs starting 9h30 eastern time. Message me here or on line if your interested. Starting soon!

GT: Vegan Elite

p.s. looking for one more

I've been sitting here waiting to buy an Xbox for the last 3 weeks and just getting less and less interested. I know my friends who have the console are looking to return it, seeing as they bought one just for MCC.

At this point, if you own an Xbox One you're getting flat-out mocked by people with other consoles. That is just a catastrophic failure on the part of Microsoft and 343. Any business whose consumers get made fun of for owning that product deserves to go out of business.

Is there anyone who bought an Xbox One and thinks it was the best decision they could have made?

There isn't another console I'd buy over the piece of shit Xbox One. No other console has Halo broken or functional.

Compared to what? A train wreck?

I'll admit Halo 5 looks marginally better than Halo 4... so yeah a train wreck.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just played a Warlord ball game with Frankie on my team...he went 8-24. At least we know he hasn't been wasting too much time working on his Halo skills lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know if this shit was posted but it needs more views

00:26, glorious.

I love seeing these MCC videos.

Beat out MCC.

Well, looks like that Marathon revival is one step closer.

It's more sad that it beats the Halo Collection in online functionality alone. It really doesn't look or play like a billion dollar, uber-open world project.

I don't know what's more messed up, the fact we couldn't get OG Halo 2 in this collection, or the fact Halo 2 Vista felt like developers washing their hands of an "older game" just because their mainline sequel released.

that shot registration at the beginning is giving me nightmares of my internet in high school when h2 was the main game

It looked like having red bar connection in a game. *shivers*

Hoping H5 is half decent.  The pros are saying theres a decent penalty for sprinting.  If it blows, Halo is more dead than it already is.  It'll probably be the nail in the coffin, at least for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know what's more messed up, the fact we couldn't get OG Halo 2 in this collection, or the fact Halo 2 Vista felt like developers washing their hands of an "older game" just because their mainline sequel released.

i dont notice a difference, maybe i need to get better at posting on forums to understand these types of complaints

Hoping H5 is half decent.  The pros are saying theres a decent penalty for sprinting.  If it blows, Halo is more dead than it already is.  It'll probably be the nail in the coffin, at least for me.

we all saw the gameplay it clearly looks worse than h4, dashing around in the air, upgrading weapons to epic like its fucking world of warcraft. shit was hilariously bad i would rather play h2a instead and that is the most soul-less, low skill gap game ive seen

people are allowed to disagree but i have my suspicions that its out of blind desperation for a good modern halo game instead of logic, i just learned faster after halo reach came out and seeing what was happening with h4

• Upvote (+1) 1