CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Neighbor said theyre gonna fix the H3 movement and aiming issues on stream just now. THANK YOU BASED GOD

I'm confused - the little H3 I've played in the MCC felt much better than it did on the 360. Aiming especially felt more in line with other Halo games rather than the clunky mess it was before.

That said, due to my limited exposure it's entirely possible that there are significant issues I'm yet to be aware of. What exactly are the problems?

The matchmaking may be slightly improved but it still gives me no reason to spend an hour to hope and find players in mm who vote h1.

I can only truly say #weback when they added a halo ce playlist atleast.

That said, due to my limited exposure it's entirely possible that there are significant issues I'm yet to be aware of. What exactly are the problems?

It's hard to walk in a straight line because of how the deadzones on the analog sticks are calibrated.

Aiming seems like 360 too me although 60 fps betters it IMO.

The gametypes are mostly from launch day. (Shield doors on Snowbound, Epitaph; weapon placement etc,)

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's hard to walk in a straight line because of how the deadzones on the analog sticks are calibrated.

Aiming seems like 360 too me although 60 fps betters it IMO.

The gametypes are mostly from launch day. (Shield doors on Snowbound, Epitaph; weapon placement etc,)

I knew the map variants are way out of date, but I've never encountered the movement issues yet. I'll load it up after work today and see if I can notice it.

Start up a game this morning. 2v3. UUUUUM I thought they could start it up on minimum requirement which is at least 6 people.

We don't deserve this. This is really getting out of hand.

> Find another game

> Game about to start

> Game breaks and sends us to lobby 

> Sitting in lobby with matchmaking randoms

> Don't want to be here

> Back out

> Game crashes

-_-

If I see 4v4 Chill Out get ousted by Gemini TS again IM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE IT.

LOL.

I had Warlord w/ smg start outvote Wizard in the TS list last night. I rage quit immediately. 

CE playlist needs to get here quick!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just played it for the first time since the update. Get a match in TS in the first 30 seconds. It's 5v5, and everybody that voted decided to vote for Battle Creek. The game went pretty well. No connection issues or anything. After that, go into the HCS playlist. Took about 45 seconds to get a match. 5v4. Shrine TS chosen. Teammate quits out. Match starts loading, and another quits out. Game starts, and within seconds, another teammate quits out, so it's just me against 5. I got the hell out of there. Not even worth trying to fight that uphill battle.

I don't even have TMCC yet and I'm getting sick and tired of seeing 343's white knights all over the internet trying to silence anyone who wishes to voice their complaints about the game not working. What actually motivates people like that? Do they get a sense of undying loyalty by defending literally anything and everything that 343i does? Do they go about their day feeling proud about themselves just because they defended a game company for their mistakes?
I swear, 343i could ship Halo 6 with a dead fish in the case instead of an actual disk/game, and these people would still find a way to defend it. They'd say: "It still has Halo in the title, so it's Halo. Some people might actually want a dead fish. If you don't want it, don't buy it, but stop whining.".

I seriously hope that TMCC is actually in a working state by the time I get it because I don't even want to be dragged into the debates with the people who feel like defending everything 343i does.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Each consecutive patch is just making things wierder for me.

I was getting really fast games with only sub 2-3 minute waiting times which was awesome.

However, I was disconnected at random points in matches in around 50% of my games. Was searching ranked so if this would have been OG h2/h3 I would have raged, but due to 343 logic I ranked up everytime I dced, even when I would have lost.

In the end, the disconnects boosted me from a 7 to  a 13. If the frequent dc's don't stop im going to be unintentionally boosted to a 50 in no time lol.

Each consecutive patch is just making things wierder for me.

I was getting really fast games with only sub 2-3 minute waiting times which was awesome.

However, I was disconnected at random points in matches in around 50% of my games. Was searching ranked so if this would have been OG h2/h3 I would have raged, but due to 343 logic I ranked up everytime I dced, even when I would have lost.

In the end, the disconnects boosted me from a 7 to  a 13. If the frequent dc's don't stop im going to be unintentionally boosted to a 50 in no time lol.

Were you getting disconnected last night? Xbox Live was experiencing issues around the same time the patch went live. I couldn't send or receive party or game invites across all games.

I don't even have TMCC yet and I'm getting sick and tired of seeing 343's white knights all over the internet trying to silence anyone who wishes to voice their complaints about the game not working.

I think I encountered some 343 knights before. Do they look like this?

3-ways-to-keep-tabs-on-your-kids-online-

Or is it the people who made this game?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Game is somewhat working for me, can find games pretty quickly in every playlist except for BTB.
The game sometimes crashes while loading the map and there are still uneven teams, but it's a big improvement for me.

I think I encountered some 343 knights before. Do they look like this?

3-ways-to-keep-tabs-on-your-kids-online-

Or is it the people who made this game?

I imagine they look something like that lol.

Neighbor said theyre gonna fix the H3 movement and aiming issues on stream just now. THANK YOU BASED GOD

What movement and aiming issues? This is the best Halo 3 has ever felt.

What movement and aiming issues? This is the best Halo 3 has ever felt.

You can't walk in a straight line in h3 for starters
  • Upvote (+1) 1