CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

updates.jpg

I can't believe people are still putting up with this nonsense. Speak with your money people! Demand a refund through Xbox Support Chat. I got mine and do not regret it at all. Used that money to buy Hearthstone pack.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They're supposedly coming to new generations (ReMiX)

Only if there is demand and enough resources

This patch is actually working really good for me.

Finding games quickly, game has not crashed yet, and I can exit the carnage report quickly.

Now just for those uneven teams.......

I saw two people saying don't bother and 2 saying that it was working great haha. What should I do? Somebody break the tie!

I can't believe people are still putting up with this nonsense. Speak with your money people! Demand a refund through Xbox Support Chat. I got mine and do not regret it at all. Used that money to buy Hearthstone pack.

If there was another game I had any interest in playing I'd probably do that. Unfortunately there isn't so in this lobby I sit.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Found two games rather quickly.  On the second one the party initially started as a 5v3 then reassigned itself to a 4v4 and I almost shit my pants. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I saw two people saying don't bother and 2 saying that it was working great haha. What should I do? Somebody break the tie!

Go for it man. You never know

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd like to be compensated with a year's worth of batteries for having to wait in lobbies for God knows how long.  Or a play & charge kit.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think there was something obviously wrong with the network. Seems to be going smoothly now.

All I want for Christmas is you

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

All I want for Christmas is MCC to be fixed

Working for me now.

This patch is actually working really good for me.

Finding games quickly, game has not crashed yet, and I can exit the carnage report quickly.

Now just for those uneven teams.......

Found two games rather quickly.  On the second one the party initially started as a 5v3 then reassigned itself to a 4v4 and I almost shit my pants.

it works perfectly now

You best not be over-exaggerating

I noticed that as well the 343i defense force is out negging anyone who says anything bad about H5 in that thread.

I got neg'd by @@ZipCity117 for sarcastically complaining about the first week of the beta being AR starts shit is hilarious.  :kappa:

I was on mobile... accidental neg. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was on mobile... accidental neg. 

That happens to me sometimes. If anybody gets a neg from me it was not intentional. I never neg intentionally. Because I am nice. :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Perfectly?

You still get 5v4 matches because it specifically said that that will not be addressed in this patch, but other than that, things seem to be running very smoothly. You find games quick (45 seconds to 2 minutes), and I haven't had a pre-game crash ever since I could find a game post-update. Also, parties seem to work and you can back out of lobbies after matches smoothly and normally.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You still get 5v4 matches because it specifically said that that will not be addressed in this patch, but other than that, things seem to be running very smoothly. You find games quick (45 seconds to 2 minutes), and I haven't had a pre-game crash ever since I could find a game post-update. Also, parties seem to work and you can back out of lobbies after matches smoothly and normally.

Talk dirty to me

• Upvote (+1) 2