CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just received my refund for this broken game. Tried yesterday and the person on support chat refused to do it, but today support rep was very helpful and granted me a refund :))) Not even mad anymore. Will just buy the game back when it becomes $19.99 and completely fixed in 3 months. 

Welcome to the team brah! lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that Xbox Live went dark at roughly the exact same time 343 pushed a server update is absolutely hilarious timing, if not related.

If it is related, wow... I really wish after these kind of outages we got insight into what happened.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got into a game of CE and I can't pick up rockets. I can pick up every other weapon, but nothing happens when I try to pick up rockets. What in the actual fuck?

The fact that Xbox Live went dark at roughly the exact same time 343 pushed a server update is absolutely hilarious timing, if not related.

If it is related, wow... I really wish after these kind of outages we got insight into what happened.

its not it is lizard squad they are going to be fucking with xbox live for awhile

Thankfully Kingdom Hearts 2.5 REMIX came out yesterday. Was really looking forward to playing this as it's one of my favorite series' of all-time but was worried with Halo: MCC taking up all my time.  Guess I don't have to worry about that...

I still do not understand why KH3 is coming to Xbox One but they can't release the ReMiX games on Xbox (hell I'll even take 360 versions).

if i can 

1)join a party of 2.

2)Search through a playlist

3)back out of middle of finding a game,

4)still be in that same party

5)search through another playlist

6) find a game

6.5)get even teams...

7) play the game

8) finish the game

9) back to post game lobby IN THE SAME PARTY

CONSISTENTLY AND NO CRASHES/FREEEZES

- that's called fixed

Someone tell 343!!

I still do not understand why KH3 is coming to Xbox One but they can't release the ReMiX games on Xbox (hell I'll even take 360 versions).

Its because square has to maximize profits in order to break even seeing that studio bleeds cash like no tomorrow.

They're supposedly coming to new generations (ReMiX) 

At least in this thread you can post your honest opinions about the game without being negged, ala H5G thread

I noticed that as well the 343i defense force is out negging anyone who says anything bad about H5 in that thread.

I got neg'd by @@ZipCity117 for sarcastically complaining about the first week of the beta being AR starts shit is hilarious.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't found a game since the update. Prior to this I was able to get into games after a couple minutes. Now......nothing.

Yep... same.

I played the game for like a combined 10+ hours last weekend and it didn't give me too much hassle at all... Had a freaking blast. Then earlier when I tried to play a couple games after updating, nothing...

I just processed my refund for the digital version of the game with no questions asked. Seems like they are handing out refunds with a lot less resistance now.