CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

saw update...got excited...downloaded...searched MM...found 4v4 game instantly....got REALLY excited...game ended...backed out...went to search again....nothing....its been an hour now since my last game...I feel so fucking teased.

Thankfully Kingdom Hearts 2.5 REMIX came out yesterday. Was really looking forward to playing this as it's one of my favorite series' of all-time but was worried with Halo: MCC taking up all my time.  Guess I don't have to worry about that...

Thankfully Kingdom Hearts 2.5 REMIX came out yesterday. Was really looking forward to playing this as it's one of my favorite series' of all-time but was worried with Halo: MCC taking up all my time. Guess I don't have to worry about that...

Playing COD in the meantime.

Thankfully Kingdom Hearts 2.5 REMIX came out yesterday. Was really looking forward to playing this as it's one of my favorite series' of all-time but was worried with Halo: MCC taking up all my time.  Guess I don't have to worry about that...

Wait is that on the Xbox One?

Watch out bro,  yo might get a suspension from the forum for bashing 343i 

It's not bashing if it's a fact.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Haven't found a game since the update. Prior to this I was able to get into games after a couple minutes. Now......nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Playing COD in the meantime.

I'm playing Far Cry 4 and then Shadow of Mordor afterwards. I'll probably complete Half-Life 3 before MCC works.

Went to go play CoD and can't get a match there either

Reddit is saying XBL is having issues as well

This is what I was saying

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait is that on the Xbox One?

No, I have a PS3.  Although there are rumors it will be coming to the PS4 and Xbox One.

Considering KH3 is coming to the Xbox One, you'd have to think they'd release the previous games on the same console. 

Lizard Squads attack should be around Christmas I don't  think they would be attacking Xbox live right now. Who knows,  maybe M$ is just  doing a few updates to thier servers to survive the attacks. 

Anyone else think that MCC is so terrible that it's somehow causing Xbox Live issues for everyone?

Same thing happened last patch.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Looks like this may be an xbox issue looking at r/xboxone

Would that be a reason why downloading a game is being butt ass slow? i'm trying to reinstall ac blackflag been at it for 3 hours now and at 77%.

Would that be a reason why downloading a game is being butt ass slow? i'm trying to reinstall ac blackflag been at it for 3 hours now and at 77%.

Perhaps. Got COD today and took me like an hour when games usually take half of that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Perhaps. Got COD today and took me like an hour when games usually take half of that.

I have the disk for CoD AW and it installed in 30 minutes now at 78%. The service alert only says joining games.

I have the disk for CoD AW and it installed in 30 minutes now at 78%. The service alert only says joining games.

When there is a service alert expect all of XBL to suck.

Would you agree 343i is a shit Dev? 

Oh definitely. They have consistently proven and shown that they are incapable of handling this franchise in a manner that isn't the equivalent of someone wrapping their car around a tree. I honestly would not be surprised if that server side 'update' that was just sent through was the cause Xbox Live crashing for everything else. Halo has legitimately made everything it touches worse with this game. Mine, among other people's Xbox Ones have run slower since this game has festered it's data into everyone's console.

I feel like I should post another harangue on everything this update shows to us, the customers and fanbase, what kind of "care" 343 is taking of Halo but at this point I'm defeated. 

Halo. It's finished.

• Upvote (+1) 8

When there is a service alert expect all of XBL to suck.

My friend just texted me his console was in the middle of downloading the patch and his power went out he is now blaming 343 lol wow.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just received my refund for this broken game. Tried yesterday and the person on support chat refused to do it, but today support rep was very helpful and granted me a refund :))) Not even mad anymore. Will just buy the game back when it becomes $19.99 and completely fixed in 3 months. 

• Upvote (+1) 4