CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I figured it out.

Call of Duty devs planted agents in 343i. These agents are now sabotaging the Halo franchise to make people go to Call of Duty.

/Halo

• Upvote (+1) 3

If EA was able to fix Battlefield 4 which was more broken then MCC is then they should be able to fix it given enough time though it took EA over a year to fully fix BF4.

More broken then MCC o.o?

I've never played BF4, what actually was wrong with it? Because I remember when it came out and the rage that came with it.

I'm expecting a rollback of the server updates shortly, assuming they can't figure out the issue and get a hotfix out.

I wonder what it was trying to fix...

I know this a running joke, but assuming XBL is experiencing downtime, and a majority of the players have not gotten that server side update, I would wait a bit bettor playing the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know this a running joke, but assuming XBL is experiencing downtime, and a majority of the players have not gotten that server side update, I would wait a bit bettor playing the game.

9VjZWM5.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Halo viewers are ridiculous, they won't watch a stream unless is Tsquared or 2gre

Im not sure what you are talking about here, Ninja is by far the most popular on Twitch and Snipedown is number 2. Naded and Ola (when he does stream) gets more than Ogre 2.

And T2 barely gets any viewers at all. So im not sure what your talking about haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know what's worse; expecting too much out of a patch (any game, not just Halo), or having to wait until a day for something to "surprise" us.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo viewers are ridiculous, they won't watch a stream unless is Tsquared or 2gre

I don't think T2's relevancy on Twitch is all that high

• Upvote (+1) 3

Im not sure what you are talking about here, Ninja is by far the most popular on Twitch and Snipedown is number 2. Naded and Ola (when he does stream) gets more than Ogre 2.

And T2 barely gets any viewers at all. So im not sure what your talking about haha.

I think he was just referring to that if someone isn't "known" they don't get any views

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is the first patch that made things worse for me, wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't render the entire game unplayable

This game is a fucking joke. This company is a fucking joke. Halo is a fucking joke.

Watch out bro,  yo might get a suspension from the forum for bashing 343i 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Watch out bro,  yo might get a suspension from the forum for bashing 343i 

Is that a FUCKING joke?

Literally all I ever see is 343 bashing on here since I joined...

Hell, if you say ANYTHING good about them you're an outcast and torn a new one. 

Is that a FUCKING joke?

Literally all I ever see is 343 bashing on here since I joined...

Hell, if you say ANYTHING good about them you're an outcast and torn a new one. 

Well, I mean, if you like people stealing 60-500+ Dollars from you....

• Upvote (+1) 1

FreeThoroughAsianconstablebutterfly.gif

After years and years of watching below 480p footage of Halo 2 from 04-07, it's so weird to see quality gifs and footage of the game now

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't even find a game after this update but before I was finding them with no problem.

What the actual fuck 343?

Let's just not talk about this game until it works.

I'll see you guys never.

• Upvote (+1) 4