CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This game is a fucking joke. This company is a fucking joke. Halo is a fucking joke.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So... #WeBlack?

Same boat. Couldn't find any games all of a sudden or join lobbies, then black menu.

HOLY SHIT BOYS!

Ok so I searched with my party we were a To3. Get get games in matter of minutes. Some uneven teams, but whatever. Games start fast now.After game ends it takes us back to the lobby without us having to reset our xbox's and games. No crashes!

ARE WE BACK?

Also note. When we get backed to the lobby after games the host keeps switching. Not a big deal, but weird.

This game is a fucking joke. This company is a fucking joke. Halo is a fucking joke.

Glad they released the HCS handbook today...

What ever would I do without a handbook for a broken game lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol it's sad. This company is completely incompetent. It's at the point now where a statement like this isn't pointless bashing... It's backed up again and again every time they touch this franchise.

Can't find a match since the patch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Made an update to the high-level matchmaking flow that will reset lobbies after each match. Moving forward, players and party leaders need to press "B" after the post-game-carnage report, and select a playlist for their next match. This flow is consistent with previous Halo titles."

Um wut? Can someone refresh my memory? I remember being able to stick with the same gang in previous Halo titles.

On a side note, I've played one match in 50 minutes. After that match, I waited 15 minutes in Team Slayer. Since it was taking so long, I backed out to restart the search. Then the game crashed.

This whole ordeal was ridiculous, then sad, then laughable - and now it's straight up fucking pathetic.

Fix your fucking game 343i.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they can give us the option to lower or turn off this music. That would be nice. It's really overwhelming.

Would love to know what that was meant to fix.

I haven't been able to get a game since a few minutes before that tweet went live, nor can I join any friends.

"There are those who said this game would get fixed. What are they to say now?"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't been able to get a game since a few minutes before that tweet went live, nor can I join any friends.

Yep same here.  I was finding players in like 30 sec and getting into games in like 1min and a half before patch.  Now I can't even find players....