6) find a game

6.5)get even teams...

7) play the game

8) finish the game

9) back to post game lobby IN THE SAME PARTY

CONSISTENTLY AND NO CRASHES/FREEEZES

- that's called fixed

• Upvote (+1) 4

Honestly, things seem quite a bit smoother. I'm sure a large part of that is because they hid error messages, haha. I played two uneven games in a row with 0 problems (and the host was pretty good, too)

"Improved user experience through removal of non-actionable error messages. This will allow for a more seamless matchmaking flow with less interruption and confusion."

Trying to search with a party now. I was able to join two parties without issue.

• Upvote (+1) 3

the game seems unfixable. Someone with actual knowledge wanna chime in here? Just how much can patches really change/fix whats on the disc already? Matchmaking may improve but can they really fix the countless amount of bugs? There are just too many

If EA was able to fix Battlefield 4 which was more broken then MCC is then they should be able to fix it given enough time though it took EA over a year to fully fix BF4.

Just tried searching with a friend, he tried to back us out mid-search and his game crashed. Mine did the same.

quiFRQ9.jpg

My game crashes whenever my background turns completely black and I try to leave Matchmaking.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This game is a Nightmare, even if they refund the game most of my friends an i bought that xbone to play halo. A complete disaster to say the least 

quiFRQ9.jpg

My game crashes whenever my background turns completely black and I try to leave Matchmaking.

Mine did this a few mins ago as well.

Also still uneven teams

On the plus side the menus just became 200% more readable  :moa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Think we can keep all of the hyperbole out of the thread for a little bit and get some actual discussion about how the patch is working? There will be plenty of time for ranting, raving, and bashing after :)

First party game was another 3v5 that we somehow steaktacular'd, but failed to reconnect to each other after.

Another patch comes and goes, and it looks like it's done more harm than good. Again. This is disheartening to say the least. 

It's like watching a family member die in front of your face and there's nothing you can do about it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Think we can keep all of the hyperbole out of the thread for a little bit and get some actual discussion about how the patch is working? There will be plenty of time for ranting, raving, and bashing after :)

First party game was another 3v5 that we somehow steaktacular'd, but failed to reconnect to each other after.

The patch didn't do anything it broke the game ven more man.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Looks like my roster now accurately reflects the status of my friends - I can see what games everyone is in. Anyone else?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly haven't tried since I'm watching college basketball, but I have updated it. I only hope when I go to play around 10 that it will be better than it's been. But, to be honest searching alone, besides having terrible teammates, it hasn't been so bad, I've at least been able to get games, and play all that I've wanted to play, but only in H2A. Seems like when I switch playlists, I can't find any game. 

I do hope that 343 puts the time into it to fix it properly. That way those of us who want to completely steer clear of Halo 5, can still have a Halo alternative on Xbox One. 

I wonder though, with all the resources they're seemingly putting into fixing MCC, how is that going to play into the Halo 5 beta. Will it get pushed back, or will they release it with a bunch of bugs?

What about custom games ? didnt play since the 1st patch... How is the costum lobby going?  can you switch game between matches without the party crashing ? 

Been searching for team matches for about 10 minutes now and I can't find one. Tried backing out of a few searches but I ended up getting a black screen like Moa.

Shouldn't patches be making the experience better?

You guys should wait about 20 minutes after the patch lmao. Give it at least that.

I have, my game has crashed four times backing out with a friend.

You guys should wait about 20 minutes after the patch lmao. Give it at least that.

It's been over an hour....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1