CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

the game seems unfixable. Someone with actual knowledge wanna chime in here? Just how much can patches really change/fix whats on the disc already? Matchmaking may improve but can they really fix the countless amount of bugs? There are just too many

Did I say I agree with it stop trying to put words in my mouth smh. You are just trying to start an argument all I said was at least we know.

I wasn't trying to argue with you at all. I was directing anger towards 343. I never once said you agreed with them or even implied it. Take a chill pill.

Why would they wait until "next patch" to fix the most game breaking thing about matchmaking? It literally makes no sense. That should have been the first thing they fixed after making it possible to find games.

"the most game breaking" ???

I wouldn't put even teams above game freezes/crashes or failing to find a game at all, in terms of priority.

If you were already playing, does the patch automatically download or do we need to go make sure it did?

My game is consistantly crashing. I cant play for more than 3 minutes without a full game crash. Anyone help?

the game seems unfixable. Someone with actual knowledge wanna chime in here? Just how much can patches really change/fix whats on the disc already? Matchmaking may improve but can they really fix the countless amount of bugs? There are just too many

Its code they "can" fix everything just look at BF4 that game is almost perfect now. The problem is that just like BF4 there are so many problems when they patch certain things it may create even more problems somewhere else.

"the most game breaking" ???

I wouldn't put even teams above game freezes/crashes or failing to find a game at all, in terms of priority.

The crashes are far less frequent than uneven teams. I also said "after making it possible to find a game". Which, the general consensus that that issue has drastically improved. So in my opinion making the games that are found fair and fun should be at the top of the list.

I have restarted my Xbox, tried about 10 times and I can't get past the initial screen that says "press menu button"... No menus show up. I can't do anything now hahaha wow

could be fixable or could be fundamentally borked. But either way, without access to the source code anyone who tries to answer this is full of shit.

The bugs could mostly be related to a bad branch of code which is referenced throughout the titles, in which case fixing that branch could fix multiple issues. OR it could just be systematically fucked across the board. Most people are assuming the latter it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have restarted my Xbox, tried about 10 times and I can't get past the initial screen that says "press menu button"... No menus show up. I can't do anything now hahaha wow

Have you tried hard resetting?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/12-3-14-halo-the-master-chief-collection-content-update-notes

"

• Made a change to allow for matches to start once minimum player counts are met, allowing for faster matching times.
  • Made an update to resolve issues that caused false matches to be created, which resulted in a variety of matchmaking issues, including slow matchmaking and bad session starts.
  • Streamlined the process for maintaining party continuity through the matchmaking process.
  • Made an update to the high-level matchmaking flow that will reset lobbies after each match. Moving forward, players and party leaders need to press "B" after the post-game-carnage report, and select a playlist for their next match. This flow is consistent with previous Halo titles.
  • Improved user experience through removal of non-actionable error messages. This will allow for a more seamless matchmaking flow with less interruption and confusion.
  • Improved the post-game experience to fix an issue that could result in a player getting sent to another player’s lobby, rather than returning to the matchmaking screen."

The game "I am bread" has more viewers than mcc. Goodnight sweet prince.

So glad I switched to counter strike. What a night and day difference. Why torture ourselves any longer? You get raped every single time. The definition of insanity. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So glad I switched to counter strike. What a night and day difference. Why torture ourselves any longer? You get raped every single time. The definition of insanity. 

It's not "insane" we are simply attempting to play the game we enjoy the most. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Having faith is a hard thing these days.

At least 343 are pushing in the right direction.

Halo viewers are ridiculous, they won't watch a stream unless is Tsquared or 2gre

• Downvote (-1) 1