CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm just going to copy and paste what I said in the comment section:

H2A is similar to H2C. Comparing H3 to H2A is ludicrous because you're comparing 2 different games. You can easily melee and get finish with a BR kill in H2C and H2A. The only reason why H2A and H2C sniper isn't as good as H3 is because of it's RoF and Aim Assist. H2A is meant to emulate the physics of H2C as best as possible. It's not suppose to be like H3. Hell, this is 10 years of H2 isn't it?

They'll come out later on, just like before.

Trying to search in BTB, one minute and nothing so far.

We probably want to wait at least half an hour to make judgement. Few players have the patch yet.

Well should i just stay in my bed watching season 6 of sons of anarchy or should i get up hoping this "update" will fix anything?

I'm waiting two hours before wasting my time. Or three and a half. I'd rather catch wind of the fallout in a less painful way.

87678-this-is-some-bullshit-gif-rock-oA1

Just remember, team sizes is a server change, not a client-side patch change. It's unlikely that the playlists will become 4v4 or start matching teams 100% fairly tonight...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just remember, team sizes is a server change, not a client-side patch change. It's unlikely that the playlists will become 4v4 or start matching teams 100% fairly tonight...

Nope.

I can't even get into MCC now lol wtf. I press the menu button and no menus pop up from the first screen...

Dem patch notes had better be damn good to excuse this haha

Patch notes...

Find last patch notes

ctrl+c

"12/3/2014 Update"

ctrl+v

• Upvote (+1) 2

at least we know

Why would they wait until "next patch" to fix the most game breaking thing about matchmaking? It literally makes no sense. That should have been the first thing they fixed after making it possible to find games.

Why would they wait until "next patch" to fix the most game breaking thing about matchmaking? It literally makes no sense. That should have been the first thing they fixed after making it possible to find games.

To be fair, this update is THAT update. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did I say I agree with it stop trying to put words in my mouth smh. You are just trying to start an argument all I said was at least we know.

the patch has been out for 10 min......

Still royal 2 is crashing the patch broke it even more GG pray bonnie ross gets the pink slip soon man.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2