CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Hahaha, remember the pre-launch concerns? 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE LAUNCHING WITH ONLY ONE RANKED PLAYLIST. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!"

People were all, "Don't worry, I bet we get a dedicated Halo CE playlist within a week or so."

I'd laugh, but I might choke on my tears.

• Upvote (+1) 7

People were all, "Don't worry, I bet we get a dedicated Halo CE playlist within a week or so."

I'd laugh, but I might choke on my tears.

I'm pretty sure I said almost exactly that...

I WAS A FOOL!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cause people don't like PTFO'ing and would rather be the "main slayer", whatever the fuck that means. Some players like Walshy would be selfless in objective based games and it was awesome.

Oddball is my favorite gametype btw.

Yeah, mine too.  I like king least out of them all, just because I don't like being told what to do and 'stay in this spot for 1-2 minutes' isn't something I like but oddball is functionally the same thing but you can take it wherever you want.

On one hand, it sucks that this game is broken.

On the other, seeing 3v4 fail again and having the entire gaming community see it as well is hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bonnie ross on twitter

I think that was posted on the 2nd, so hopefully that means we will see the patch this evening.  However, no official word yet.  The wait continues...

I think that was posted on the 2nd, so hopefully that means we will see the patch this evening.  However, no official word yet.  The wait continues...

Oops, I was thinking today was the 2nd, Hopefully we get it tonight then.

The game gets a tiny bit better after every update, Im excited to see the game after this weeks update.

Why is he comparing H2A with H3 to make his point?

He's showing bleedthrough in Halo 3. Not everyone knows what bleedthrough is. Wouldn't matter anyway if he used Halo 4.

Why is he comparing H2A with H3 to make his point?

You got me swinging dude. H2 didn't have bleedthrough from what I remember. h2a does not need it

I still find it shocking that the game is in this state.

Even more shocking that there have been what, 5+ updates / patches? Each time fixing 0-1 issues but causing 10 more?

Kind of frustrating when I can jump onto some (in my opinion) sub-par games and everything runs flawlessly, but the game I want to play is shredded to pieces.  I know the MCC has a more complicated system in place than other games, but it is still unacceptable. 

What's worse is that it will never be fixed to work flawlessly because 343i has guys with zoolander computer competence working on it.

It's a very half ass video. He doesn't even explain what bleed-through is for those who don't know. Plus he says a lot "he thinks" such and such about previous games. My guess is that he doesn't understand how the melee system works so he's frustrated and wants 3v4 to change it. 

I'd expect H5 to fare better just because 343 actually has a dedicated team for it and it's not being outsourced for the most part... but yeah, not having high expectations is the way to go.

Told all my friends Destiny would for sure be GOTY and I sure ended up looking dumb. I also thought nothing could go wrong with MCC since it's just ports, and boy, I just keep getting proved wrong over and over.

Beta will say it all, can't wait to try it just to find out what to expect.

Exactly what I thought. As this point in time it's almost so bad that it's amusing. Almost...

I believe there are only EU ladders for Doubles and Single H2A unfortunately. :(

I wouldn't be surprised in a flux of EU players in short time. It's cool seeing players transition from GB to PGL that quickly and in the capacity that it did. 

That's not too bad, doubles is always fun =p. Thanks for the reply.

Were there patch notes?

They'll come out later on, just like before.

Trying to search in BTB, one minute and nothing so far.