CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If we could stick to actually talking about the game and not bash developers and other communities, that'd be great.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

going down reading the thread see this

">implying ce takes skill

>implying one can be good at ce

lol

its called the pistol and its 0 skill"

Easily my favorite post on that 1st page. I was like my god dude these threads... Sadly enough, I can't help myself but to go on and read them everyday. 

Masochism confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If we could stick to actually talking about the game and not bash developers and other communities, that'd be great.

At least in this thread you can post your honest opinions about the game without being negged, ala H5G thread

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Easily my favorite post on that 1st page. I was like my god dude these threads... Sadly enough, I can't help myself but to go on and read them everyday. 

Masochism confirmed.

If Waypoint had their way with Halo, the SMG would shoot out Sniper bullets and no matter where you shot, the magnetism would still land the bullets on members of the enemy team.

So... I.... uh... remember this one time, when I got a match about a week ago. It actually waited until the match was finished before it crashed.

That was awesome.

Would anyone else like to share?

• Upvote (+1) 8

So... I.... uh... remember this one time, when I got a match about a week ago. It actually waited until the match was finished before it crashed.

That was awesome.

Would anyone else like to share?

I searched in H2C and somehow got into a Halo 3 match. 

THANKS BONNIE

• Upvote (+1) 3

On a brighter note, I have been playing on PGL, and I have to say, I'm surprisingly relieved their ladders are populated and well constructed. I'm really liking their interface as well as the chat system when you get into a match so you can quickly communicate with the other team.

Played LiL Poisons team yesterday, I was like damn throwback name haha. Close games but we pulled it out.  ;)

If you all are interested in getting a team and playing some decent matches, I recommend giving PGL a try.

On a brighter note, I have been playing on PGL, and I have to say, I'm surprisingly relieved their ladders are populated and well constructed. I'm really liking their interface as well as the chat system when you get into a match so you can quickly communicate with the other team.

Played LiL Poisons team yesterday, I was like damn throwback name haha. Close games but we pulled it out.  ;)

If you all are interested in getting a team and playing some decent matches, I recommend giving PGL a try.

America only? Or EU as well?

All I want for Christmas is a halo 1 playlist.

I'm sick and tired of having to back out of 90% of TS games because people are idiots and vote for h2. At this point I don't even care if they release it with the terrible net code, I just want to play.

tbh I disagree, if they add an h1 playlist without making drastic improvements to the netcode then I'd rather not have it yet.  2v2 is very competitive already without ranks, so having to deal with a inconsistent netcode and tons of bugs will make it feel worse than it already does.  

I'd rather wait and get a better netcode to play 2v2 for the next 5 years than they release it now and forget about it after the h5 beta comes out

America only? Or EU as well?

I believe there are only EU ladders for Doubles and Single H2A unfortunately. :(

I wouldn't be surprised in a flux of EU players in short time. It's cool seeing players transition from GB to PGL that quickly and in the capacity that it did. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the next patch fixes a lot of the game, I hope I have the self-control not to play MCC until my finals are done on the 16th.

yeah you don't have to worry about that

• Upvote (+1) 3

If the next patch fixes a lot of the game, I hope I have the self-control not to play MCC until my finals are done on the 16th.

I'm in the same boat, don't worry though it probably won't fix much.

I still find it shocking that the game is in this state.

It's unbelievable... here I was before release worrying that ranks would take over a week to get into all playlists.

• Upvote (+1) 1