CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

And that's why women shouldn't smoke during pregnancy.

He isn't wrong in some ways.

You guys need to imagine if this was your first experience with Halo. You would think the game is absolute shit. The skill matchmaking is fucked, games are starting unbalanced, and everyone is quitting right now. You are going to get zero good games. Halo 2 has fell slightly off to me. I am not sure if there was any differences between Halo 2 PC and the final patch of Halo 2, or it has just been so long since I played it. I would say that after playing all the other Halos that being able to hold four grenades of both types can result in the spamming that can be slightly annoying. I think 3 grenades would be better than 4.

I can imagine the people that love Spartan Ops loving Destiny. They are almost the exact same thing. Go here. Kill dudes. Wait here. Kill dudes. Extraction is coming. Kill Dudes. Pick up is here. Yay. On to mission 2!

Sounds like the Reach campaign

watching snipedown's stream and a few things are clear to me about H2A (some I've known since day 1):

• H2A BR is way too easy to use. The auto aim/magnetism is too much. It needs to be decreased a good amount
  • The average competitive halo player is clueless about what needs to be tweaked to make utility weapons better. "The BR needs more spread" is not how you make the gun more difficult to use. I blame Halo 3 for polluting the youth. 
  • Spawns need to be fixed asap, especially on Lockout. Why didn't 343 use the same spawn system as H2?
  • The modified Halo 4 engine is crippling the potential of H2A 
  • Pistola is getting really annoyed with how easy this game is. Like really annoyed. 

I love the kill time on the H2A BR, but you CANNOT have a fast killing utility weapon with a high amount of auto aim and magnetism. This shit is borderline ******** and makes competitive play less....competitive. 343 needs to lower the auto aim/magnetism so that players have to actually aim...make the gun skillful, plz. They've done it for H5, why did they not do it for H2A? don't make me start talking conspiracies here.

• Upvote (+1) 9

We all know H2A is inferior to H2C but 343 and MS are going to shove it down everyone's throats anyway because it's "new".

I would much rather see Halo 2 tournaments and I think it's bullshit than UGC changed from it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

watching snipedown's stream and a few things are clear to me about H2A (some I've known since day 1):

• H2A BR is way too easy to use. The auto aim/magnetism is too much. It needs to be decreased a good amount
  • The average competitive halo player is clueless about what needs to be tweaked to make utility weapons better. "The BR needs more spread" is not how you make the gun more difficult to use. I blame Halo 3 for polluting the youth. 
  • Spawns need to be fixed asap, especially on Lockout. Why didn't 343 use the same spawn system as H2?
  • Pistola is getting really annoyed with how easy this game is. Like really annoyed. 

I love the kill time on the H2A BR, but you CANNOT have a fast killing utility weapon with a high amount of auto aim and magnetism. This shit is borderline ******** and makes competitive play less....competitive. 343 needs to lower the auto aim/magnetism so that players have to actually aim...make the gun skillful, plz. They've done it for H5, why did they not do it for H2A? don't make me start talking conspiracies here.

Yeah, you can hear how frustrated Pistola is getting with H2A. I have only played a handful of H2A games, but it really does feel like you have to work to miss shots.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2A they give less skillful gunplay, but no sprint. H5, more skillful gunplay, but they include sprint, clamber, thruster, sliding, etc...

343 doesn't have any idea wtf they're doing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

H2A they give less skillful gunplay, but no sprint. H5, more skillful gunplay, but they include sprint, clamber, thruster, sliding, etc...

"One step forward, two steps back" is 343's house motto.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We all know H2A is inferior to H2C but 343 and MS are going to shove it down everyone's throats anyway because it's "new".

I would much rather see Halo 2 tournaments and I think it's bullshit than UGC changed from it.

they had to if they wanted the dev support

I would like to see a decrease in kill time (BR fire a touch faster) and a decrease in auto-aim and magnetism. I don't think I've been outshot after getting first shot in the entire time I've been playing. That's not me trying to boast but it's just too damn easy. If I fuck up I want to be punished for it. I have to actually TRY to miss shots. It's silly.

None

I would like to see a decrease in kill time (BR fire a touch faster) and a decrease in auto-aim and magnetism. I don't think I've been outshot after getting first shot in the entire time I've been playing. That's not me trying to boast but it's just too damn easy. If I fuck up I want to be punished for it. I have to actually TRY to miss shots. It's silly.

The kill time is fine, it's great actually. The gun just needs to take more aiming skills so that ppl aren't getting 4 shot kills left n right. We don't need to go back to BR's killing in 1.5 seconds.

Doesn't H2C have just as much aim/magnetism?

I highly doubt that. The BR in H2A is ridiculously easy. Play H2C then go to H2A...it's night and day imo. The BR in H2C is easy as well, but not this bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1