CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

but but... halo 4 maps.. are designed for sprint.. and tbh most of them are terrible 

i think skyline would be useable and maybe even pitfall even though i prefer new maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In H2A anyone experiencing the audio going out for a brief moment in gunfights? Or am I just going crazy? 

I was getting that in overloaded ffa games.

In H2A anyone experiencing the audio going out for a brief moment in gunfights? Or am I just going crazy? 

Ya it happens to me all the time, like at least once a game, so annoying.

Saw ppl discussing H3's slippery aiming. I knew something was weird about it after my first game playing it..

xboxdvr.com/AkaDemiK%20Da%20KiD/6cefe6fb-cae8-48a8-b761-0e5cc4a4b103

I barely moved the stick and it went straight to my teammate at first...lol. Poor guy had no clue. Sorry bro. Probably gonna lower my sens when I play it again..

They shoulda just gave you the triple kill lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I decided I will be selling my X1 and trying to obtain a refund for MCC. I didn't expect this game to play like OG but I expected it to be an improvement over HPC. 

After 12 years I only recorded two games and it was a month before MCC.

Here is one of them. 

I think I can safely say most would still prefer XBC lag over what it is now. At least you could determine how to accommodate. :)

<3 you guys! 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I have been thinking that 343 should port over Halo 4 maps to Halo 2A. I think i have said this before. Halo 2a is built on same engine of halo 4. i am presuming it would be easy to open up halo 2a to halo 4 maps.

Eh not really. Halo runs on a file system that pulls from the map itself and a "shared" map resource. The engine was re tooled, so they'd have to recompile the maps in the new engine (which isn't really that difficult), but it isn't as simple as a straight port. I'd want to see how Abandon and Landfall would play in H2A.

I decided I will be selling my X1 and trying to obtain a refund for MCC. I didn't expect this game to play like OG but I expected it to be an improvement over HPC. 

fuck....god dammit 343

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This shit happens way too much...it makes me think i'm pressing the trigger and nothing is happening. This is what was happening to me the other night @ when I kept saying I think my BR stops shooting randomly.

Game is buggy as fuck

There is something terribly terribly wrong with h3 aiming. Feels like aim acceleration or something.

Can somebody clarify for me? I remember there is something weird to it

Nonsense... It is EXACTLY as you remember it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you guys should try CS:GO out while waiting for this to be fixed. Im blown away by how good that game is. Such a slow rewarding grind to improve and the ui has all the top players streams and shit, so cool. I hope h5 implements a system like that 

• Upvote (+1) 2

you guys should try CS:GO out while waiting for this to be fixed. Im blown away by how good that game is. Such a slow rewarding grind to improve and the ui has all the top players streams and shit, so cool. I hope h5 implements a system like that 

I played CSGO for a couple months because I didn't like Ghosts and played that til this game came out. Got to Gold Nova 1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well just play casuals or play against bots to get used to the game. If you wanna play a few sometime just hmu. Steam should be @Biscxits and the picture is the same as my avi on here

im still too scared to go into competitive. Im unranked so ill probably get matched with good teamates and I have NO clue how to play lol

Ya i would just suggest doing casual for a while to just get used to the different maps, get shooting down etc.  Then you can go into competitive without being too scared cuz your unranked until your first 10 wins

• Upvote (+1) 1

It might be a pile of cash, but I'm willing to bet its not nearly as big as Microsoft had expected from their biggest IP by a mile.

And its not nearly as big as what it could be if they trully fixed MCC and offer continued support until and beyond Halo 5