CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

There is something terribly terribly wrong with h3 aiming. Feels like aim acceleration or something.

Can somebody clarify for me? I remember there is something weird to it

There is something terribly terribly wrong with h3 aiming. Feels like aim acceleration or something.

aim smoothing

Just got for the first time in like 3-4 days, get a game pretty quick but its 4v5 on warlord and full red bar teleporting connection. Quit. Search for another game. Can't get a game. Get off.

Don't know when I will bother to play again. I get on and have kids on my list who seemingly haven't gotten off the game since it came out.  Have 4-5 K kills in matchmaking etc. I mean how the hell do people play this game, I don't get it. 

Feel the same way.  Plus it only tracks H2A playlists for your stats, and it seems every 4 out of 5 games are incredibly laggy (since it's all host based), so I don't get why people bother playing this game either. 

Another person who feels it. I had to lower my sens in H3

Yeah I did the same. It feels way too slippery. 

4 on everything else, 3 on H3.

In addition to the obvious hopes for the patch (matchmaking fixes), I seriously hope the patch includes:

1) A fix for the terrible dead zones for the XB1 controller. It's not the controller itself, but rather the code of the game(s). With the loose sticks, it's so difficult for many people (I've researched it) to adjust. I'm either windmilling all over the place on high sens, to compensate for the huge dead zone, or I'm turning so slowly that I am constantly losing CQB encounters. Titanfall got a patch that fixed this issue for the game, so it stands to reason the latest entry to the XBOX's flagship franchise can do the same.

2) An option to turn the sound of the "Infection Door" (previously known as the Dominion "Base Shield" object) off in Forge. It's a very useful decorative item but is ruined by the very loud noise it emits. There are a few tricks to lessen it in some applications, but not all, and even still it's not ideal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This combined with the TERRIBLE fov makes it my least favorite halo by far. 

Its amazing to me that h1,2, even reach and 4 feel so smooth to me and halo 3 is gross, 

In addition to the obvious hopes for the patch (matchmaking fixes), I seriously hope the patch includes:

1) A fix for the terrible dead zones for the XB1 controller. It's not the controller itself, but rather the code of the game(s). With the loose sticks, it's so difficult for many people (I've researched it) to adjust. I'm either windmilling all over the place on high sens, to compensate for the huge dead zone, or I'm turning so slowly that I am constantly losing CQB encounters. Titanfall got a patch that fixed this issue for the game, so it stands to reason the latest entry to the XBOX's flagship franchise can do the same.

2) An option to turn the sound of the "Infection Door" (previously known as the Dominion "Base Shield" object) off in Forge. It's a very useful decorative item but is ruined by the very loud noise it emits. There are a few tricks to lessen it in some applications, but not all, and even still it's not ideal.

Number one definitely, I've performed worse in Halo 3 because of how different it feels.

In other words I have issues 'ADAPTING'.

Don't want to alarm anyone but the Rumble playlist can put you into a TS game 

I went into the ranked H2A playlist and got a redbar FFA on Damnation with plasma pistol starts. Anything can happen after that. I won't be surprised when I load into a MW2 SnD game searching BTB on this pile of shit lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

I never beat Halo 2 on legendary legit, so I've been focusing on that.

Sacred Icon fucking SUCKS.

Halo 2 Solo Legendary is by far the most difficult campaign experience. It takes A LOT of time and patience. I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it lol 

I can't wait until skill matching is a thing again. I keep getting people with no thumbs ... and I only partially have thumbs so thats no bueno.

Also I think I just matched @@Missingno on Rat Race. GG man! The game went about as I expected.

Well my friend bought GTA V... (we share games) so i have something to play other than the The Masterchief Main Menu edition

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 2 Solo Legendary is by far the most difficult campaign experience. It takes A LOT of time and patience. I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it lol 

I don't even remember Halo 2 Heroic being as hard as it is! I'm on Gravemind right now and it feels like I've been playing on Legendary when you compare it to the other games lol.

How does one even Legendary Sacred Icon?

is halo 3 running on its original build? is that why the aiming is so fucked up? i know the maps havent been updated to bungies 2008ish ones

Is this really the cause of this? I just assumed it was due the 60 FPS jump that made the H3 reticle fly at warp speed

i would also be able to take the sound of the main menu.. or atleast lower it.... it was cool and epic the first day... now that you are in the lobby 99% of the time.. it gets frustrating hearing this loud ass music... but first fix the matchmaking 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have been thinking that 343 should port over Halo 4 maps to Halo 2A. I think i have said this before. Halo 2a is built on same engine of halo 4. i am presuming it would be easy to open up halo 2a to halo 4 maps.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I have been thinking that 343 should port over Halo 4 maps to Halo 2A. I think i have said this before. Halo 2a is built on same engine of halo 4. i am presuming it would be easy to open up halo 2a to halo 4 maps.

but but... halo 4 maps.. are designed for sprint.. and tbh most of them are terrible 

• Upvote (+1) 1