CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

"Bravo can be on Twitter 'till his dick turns blue..."

I legit LOL'ed in my office at work, door closed, people still came by and were like, "WTF dude?"

:lol:

I have told one of my friends who was thinking of buying an XB1 for his son so they could play halo not to bother.

M$ must know that 343 has become a liability in just the name of the studio alone.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seriously wish HCS had ranks so I would stop getting teamed with AFK's.

Buuuuut been able to get a lot of games last night and this morning.  Still mostly uneven with one team having one extra player.  But enjoying HCS with no radar.

Just got my refund, I think I'll get gta instead. Anything is better than a game that doesn't even work.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You can bet on Microsoft closely monitoring the situation with MCC and 343. I'd imagine the brass there is very unhappy with the launch and the pressure to deliver a working product in a timely fashion is probably very high. 

You won't see any firings until things are a bit more stable, since a knowledge transfer right now would delay the effort even further, but I'd imagine some heads will roll once the dust settles... which only makes what I can't imagine is a very fun work environment right now even worse...

I feel exceptionally bad for anyone on the team who raised the red flags in advance of this launch and are stuck dealing with long work hours now because someone up the chain of command decided to press onward anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This may be because I am bad but it feels like my sensitivity is way to high (3) but if I have it any lower (2) it feels too slow? It's like I can't win.

This may be because I am bad but it feels like my sensitivity is way to high (3) but if I have it any lower (2) it feels too slow? It's like I can't win.

I'd recommend working on getting used to the higher sensitivity if you're split between the two. If you're able to be accurate at a higher sensitivity it can give you an extra edge over players on slower sensitivities in general. 

Of course, if you end up missing extra shots on the higher sense, it might not be worth it - but I have a feeling if you give it some time you'll adapt. 

I only feel like this when I'm playing H3. 3 sens on H1 and H2 feel quite a bit slower than 3 sens on H3 and I have a hard time adjusting when I get put in a H3 game. Last night I upped my H1 and H2 sens to 4 in hopes of finding a similar feeling across all three games.

I'm sad. Good thing I am heading home for Thanksgiving and gonna be away from MCC for a week to clear my head. Just so disappointed.

Last night we managed to get a big party for customs and then the map doesn't load and we need to reinvite everyone. Or the game freezes mid game. Its too difficult to do the simplest things

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd recommend working on getting used to the higher sensitivity if you're split between the two. If you're able to be accurate at a higher sensitivity it can give you an extra edge over players on slower sensitivities in general. 

Of course, if you end up missing extra shots on the higher sense, it might not be worth it - but I have a feeling if you give it some time you'll adapt. 

I guess I will just keep at it then. Hopefully I will adjust to it better soon.

Never thought I'd be doing this...I feel sick.

Quote from my friend after he also decided to get a refund for his game. There's so many of us that absolutely love this series and it shows just how badly 343i fucked this up for us to be so disappointed that we had to get a refund. This sucks.

Quote from my friend after he also decided to get a refund for his game. There's so many of us that absolutely love this series and it shows just how badly 343i fucked this up for us to be so disappointed that we had to get a refund. This sucks.

I don't understand why they would go get a refund and not just wait for the game to get fixed. Like if they badly need that $60 then that makes sense.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I don't understand why they would go get a refund and not just wait for the game to get fixed. Like if they badly need that $60 then that makes sense.

Because we can spend the $60 on a game that works right now and get MCC for cheap once it finally gets fixed in January. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got my refund, I think I'll get gta instead. Anything is better than a game that doesn't even work.

I just hope when I get the Xbox One version of GTA V its online is fixed, so far not much of a reason to return to the Online multiplayer until heists come out...

I just hope when I get the Xbox One version of GTA V its online is fixed, so far not much of a reason to return to the Online multiplayer until heists come out...

What's wrong with the online multiplayer?

What's wrong with the online multiplayer?

Are there still issues with progression data transfer? I've seen numerous reports about the issue, and I don't want to be a sitting duck.

I guess I'm jaded over the lack of heists. I also want vehicles more accessible not virtually rare just because I ranked up, vehicles are fun when you're not just killing randoms.

I want to do it just to say fuck you to Microsoft. If it ever gets fixed I'll buy it again. Although I don't even know if you can return the hard copies of the game. I've only seen people returning digital.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo really is that abusive relationship that you don't want to be in. All you want to do is be with it but it keeps slapping you in the face.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I highly doubt that.

You might be able to buy the game for somewhere around $50, but I wouldn't count on the game being much less than that.