CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Please can anyone answer my question?

I'm watching e3 and I think they just said each halo will ship with it's multiplayer?

So is it only halo 2 multiplayer? With all 100 maps?

Or is it's each halo with there own multiplayer?

As excited as I am for a big part of my childhood that is Halo 2 to come back and be remastered, I don't think it's too much to ask for a little innovation. I don't want ANYTHING in-game to be different, keep our original mechanics, but I'd like to see features like Theater and Forge return, along with whatever else they can come up with. A competitive playlist is something I hope we see right out of the box, Team Hardcore but with a more sophisticated ranking and matchmaking system.

I'd love for my first FPS games Halo 1 and Halo 2 to return, but I don't think they should be exempt from normal expectations of a new game in 2014.

I'm watching e3 and I think they just said each halo will ship with it's multiplayer?

Bonnie confirmed on the post show that each has its own multiplayer engine 

Each game in its original,untouched multiplayer form.

This announcement means alot more than simply "My favorite Halo is back online on XB1 with dedis", this means the ENTIRE Halo community will be united for the first time on one single platform and on a single multi-game disk. The potential for the tournament scene and the entire Halo community will be HUGE. The community has a chance to stand united and rebuild the Halo community on XB1, lets not fuck this shit up with petty squabbling over which game is better, we literally have all the games now and all their functionality under our control.

Will it unify the community though? Or split us apart even more? I know im not going to stop playing H2, all the CE guys will be on CE nonstop, h3 guys on h3 and h4 kids probably on h4/5 beta.

I know personally for tournaments im 100% for h2 and nothing else. CE guys are going to say the same thing for CE, and so on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Each with their own.

Tournaments will be insane, imagine: game1 middy bomb, g2 wizard slayer, g3 pit ctf, g4 lockout ball, g5 narrows slayer for example.

It is confirmed that each game will have its own maps. You can not play H1 on a H2 map. Each are its own game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about a spectator mode? That was one of our problems with running tournaments. It wasn't just the games being shitty.

• Upvote (+1) 1