CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Got a refund for this broken piece of shit. It took 20 minutes but it's not like I could've done anything better with that time like play a game of MCC.

Good to see people wising up.

Digital or physical?

I would say their tourneys and they fixed the bloom in some Reach playlists. If MCC ever works, it will be decent. I wouldn't say great since all the game bugs that I doubt will be fixed. Those are the only things that stand out.

I definitely like the tournaments but thats basically just money being thrown at it. the TU to Reach was awesome though I forgot about that. That was the most fun I had in Reach by far.

Got a refund for this broken piece of shit. It took 20 minutes but it's not like I could've done anything better with that time like play a game of MCC.

I really wasn't planning on getting a refund but damn after that update I think I've changed my mind. There doesn't seem to be any hope for this game in the near future, and I'll probably be able to find a copy of it for cheap once the shit finally gets fixed. 

Did they hassle you at all about it?

The reality of it is that none of us know why the game came out in the condition it did. Could have been for a number of reasons. And I know we are all frustrated but at least find comfort that they are working on it and eventually we will have all of the best Halo games on one disc. That's pretty amazing. Plus competitive Halo is in better shape than ever before with sponsors latching on to teams left and right. Granted, 343 loses a little more every second it isn't fixed, but it's not like patches come out of thin air. They need to test and code these patches for a very complex game with several engines. It will be fixed. It will probably take weeks or a couple months but someday soon this game will be fixed and we'll all forget about this. In the meantime play Smash or Destiny. Have fun. We'll be okay

People keep assuming that this going to be fixed. If it takes months (which seems likely right now) it will probably never be completely fixed because they probably don't have enough manpower to spend that much time working on this and Halo 5.

I hope people get fired

I guarantee you, some will. Though it might be publicly called "resignations".

The overlord Microsoft will not tolerate this. MCC was the reason a lot of people bought the Xbox One, myself included. A failure on a scale as grand as this will result in stiff consequences. 

I think Kiki Wolfkill is her real name actually.

Well then, her parents should really pat themselves on the back for that. 

343 can you please take lots of quick actions though. Because a lot of mistakes or bugs are literally integer changes. Like max lobby size = 10 rather than 8. Small changes... quick implementations...

I really wasn't planning on getting a refund but damn after that update I think I've changed my mind. There doesn't seem to be any hope for this game in the near future, and I'll probably be able to find a copy of it for cheap once the shit finally gets fixed. 

Did they hassle you at all about it?

They didn't hassle me too much. Just asked about a few trouble shooting steps and then they refunded it.

BREAKING NEWS:

Riots in Ferguson, MO going on right now over long matchmaking wait times.

Witnesses claim to hear a faint sound of what they describe as "chanting infused with sweet sounds of electric guitars", in the background of this madness. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People keep assuming that this going to be fixed. If it takes months (which seems likely right now) it will probably never be completely fixed because they probably don't have enough manpower to spend that much time working on this and Halo 5.

I agree with what you that if 343i is trying to fix all the issues with MCC, that there is probably no way that they will ever be able to completely fix the game.

However, as I mentioned earlier on this page, it's my belief that 343i is probably getting help from the other companies who helped to create MCC. If you look at the number of "fixes" that were implemented in 1.5 gig content update, it certainly seems to me that they are getting outside help. Granted I know nothing about coding or game design, so I could be completely wrong on this. However, it also makes sense that these companies would have to help fix MCC, as they most likely have contractual obligations binding them to do just that.

I would love to get clarification from 343i/MS about who exactly is helping them to fix MCC, but with the way their PR department(s) works, I realize this will most likely not happen.

Edit: Even if 343i is getting help from outside sources, I still cannot see them fixing all the bugs, but we should eventually get a good game to play.

Are there even any women on this forum? I'm pretty sure it's 100% sausage fest.

WHERE'S MY GURL MFAITH AT?!?!?!

I agree with what you that if 343i is trying to fix all the issues with MCC, that there is probably no way that they will ever be able to completely fix the game.

However, as I mentioned earlier on this page, it's my belief that 343i is probably getting help from the other companies who helped to create MCC. If you look at the number of "fixes" that were implemented in 1.5 gig content update, it certainly seems to me that they are getting outside help. Granted I know nothing about coding or game design, so I could be completely wrong on this. However, it also makes sense that these companies would have to help fix MCC, as they most likely have contractual obligations binding them to do just that.

I would love to get clarification from 343i/MS about who exactly is helping them to fix MCC, but with the way their PR department(s) works, I realize this will most likely not happen.

Edit: Even if 343i is getting help from outside sources, I still cannot see them fixing all the bugs, but we should eventually get a good game to play.

I don't see who could be helping them. Certain Affinity, the team behind the Halo 2A multiplayer are busy working on their own game now. Blur, the people who did the CG for Halo 2A single player are just CG company from what I know of. They might be getting help from other microsoft studios, but it is like just Xbox Live developers and 343 people.

Are there even any women on this forum? I'm pretty sure it's 100% sausage fest.

97d2ZSu.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

I applaud whoever deleted the sexist comment about Bonnie Ross earlier.  Those immature comments are really not needed and only creates a disgusting environment.  *Insert you the real MVP meme*

• Upvote (+1) 4

I applaud whoever deleted the sexist comment about Bonnie Ross earlier.  Those immature comments are really not needed and only creates a disgusting environment.  *Insert you the real MVP meme*

Appreciate it. Next time you see anything like that, please report it. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1