CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

is there any actual update today or was that rumble playlist addition the only thing they are doing today? Really disappointed that they are just kind of sweeping this under the rug and not saying much about whats going on or why this all occured. Each day the game will die a little more smh.

Didnt see OP. Thanks for information

Is the rumble playlist bugged? I haven't been able to find a single game in it after almost an hour of trying. I'm getting other playlist matches every five minutes or so though.

Is the rumble playlist bugged? I haven't been able to find a single game in it after almost an hour of trying. I'm getting other playlist matches every five minutes or so though.

That's just matchmaking in Halo in general.

No more bugged than anything else in this dumpster fire. Just takes a lot of trial and error...

Not a fan of the new layout? I think its a pretty solid. Huge improvement over the last disaster.

Either I'm link-illiterate but service record statistics for the games - particularly MCC - are close to non-existent now. Gone are the days where you can see kills by weapon, vehicle, map, and overall breakdown or how many Perfection medals you had for example. That is assuming there are competent people to know how to add the code for these stats on the website as well. 

* that said, if these pages do exist, +1 to anyone who can link me to that please because I'm still searching to this day. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Either I'm link-illiterate but service record statistics for the games - particularly MCC - are close to non-existent now. Gone are the days where you can see kills by weapon, vehicle, map, and overall breakdown or how many Perfection medals you had for example. That is assuming there are competent people to know how to add the code for these stats on the website as well. 

* that said, if these pages do exist, +1 to anyone who can link me to that please because I'm still searching to this day. 

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/major nelson

From there, you can change which game you want to view stats for, older games have a "More Stats" button which will take you to the legacy pages (oldschool waypoint, halo 4 stats waypoint ...).

So based off of that, it appears that MCC doesn't have more in depth MP stats visible to the public #nextgen

• Upvote (+1) 1

6:20pm on the east coast -- still no announcement released by 343......

Which means its only 3:20pm on the west coast...

Why the hell do people post tweets that they posted on their own Twitter? Is that just a TB thing or what?

In related news: shit is still borked. Nothing to see here.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is it just me, or does the BR just seem inconsistent? I don't know if it's because of the lag or what not, but I feel like I have a solid 5sk BR  :kappa:

No dude I'm with you, I CANNOT 4 shot anyone. And my BR is not that bad.. 

No dude I'm with you, I CANNOT 4 shot anyone. And my BR is not that bad..

Honestly, when the game is P2P I am seeing some stuff across every Halo that rivals the worst days of H3. I played a game of H2A just today where I literally emptied a clip into a guy and he walked off like I was shooting paintballs instead of bullets.

I need some clarity

so today, are we getting an update in the form of a download that will make this game work or

will 343 tell us there will be a patch just in time for 343 in the shape of another 20 gigs that will be ready in time for the beta or

will they give us a time machine that we can all go back 14 days and this game will work?

Mainly the hit registrations feels dodgy.

BR possibly shoots faster. (unconfirmed, not sure if true)

Carbine shoots faster in H2Vista, not sure if true for MCC.

I really haven't had a problem with it, obviously Halo CE is where the problems are. Even that is fun though to get in the Team slayer playlist and destroy noobs

I need some clarity

so today, are we getting an update in the form of a download that will make this game work or

will 343 tell us there will be a patch just in time for 343 in the shape of another 20 gigs that will be ready in time for the beta or

will they give us a time machine that we can all go back 14 weeks and this game will work?

We'll get a heartfelt apology and they'll thank us for our continued patience. Also, they will stress how they're working around the clock to fix it as soon as possible.

tl;dr A whole lot of nothing.

I want to be wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I need some clarity

will they give us a time machine that we can all go back 14 weeks and this game will work?

I think we are getting a patch to fix the other patch which will probably result in another patch to fix that patch that was intended for the previous patch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We'll get a heartfelt apology and they'll thank us for our continued patience. Also, they will stress how they're working around the clock to fix it as soon as possible.

tl;dr A whole lot of nothing.

I want to be wrong.

1374.gif

I really haven't had a problem with it, obviously Halo CE is where the problems are. Even that is fun though to get in the Team slayer playlist and destroy noobs

Yeah that's not as big of an issue but right now with the major issues but everything that's not as it should be is yet another thing they couldn't get right.

Even Halo 4 is fun if you destroy noobs though. But you can't play a serious game on CE because of the netcode currently.

I'd rather stick to Campaign or not play at all meanwhile, which is saying a lot... Sad times. :(

Well I'm off to bed maybe the game will fix itself overnight.

Probably not. roflmaoohwaitisactuallysad