CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Hows that make me pathetic?

bc if its not one thing its another, those are such minor, insignificant details that it shouldnt even matter what it sounds or looks like, you won't even notice the sound of the sniper after 3 days of playing it

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's the h4 engine though... hitmarkers as well. I wasn't paying attention but is there even descope? 

It's not the Halo 4 engine, it's just the "skin" you can revert back to the old graphics anytime.

• Upvote (+1) 2

HALO BACK

HALO BACK

DAS ALL THESE ****** SCREAMIN, HALO BACK

RUGH

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man... I have to say I haven't really talked to a lot of you guys since the Halocouncil days, and I legit had to remember my account for this site lol.. But at any rate

1080p/60fps

Dedicated Servers

All the maps...

I can't explain to any of you how erect my nipples are and how much I'm looking to spend EVERY SINGLE DAY on Halo 1 and Halo 2 Multiplayer.

#WelcomeBackHalo

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's not the Halo 4 engine, it's just the "skin" you can revert back to the old graphics anytime.

then explain to me how the banshee dies to 1/3 an smg clip and a plasma grenade. Now I'm at work so i can't plug in my h2 disc,but the first thing I'm doing when i get home is to see if that actually kills a banshee b/c in my memory the h2 banshee is the most durable thing to ever grace this planet. 

This news taking so long to come out has me in The Pits.  It's like a Standoff between me staying awake and going to bed.  Like, seriously Damnation.  I wish I could Chill Out but I'm just a Prisoner to waiting for this news.  I can't find Sanctuary in order to assist in the Containment of what they're going to announce.  I mean, I hope it's not H2A; that game's just a Relic of the past.  The last time they explored old Turf, it ended up little more than a Rat Race of attempting to sell discs for a mediocre game.  Surely this time they'll Construct something better.  With as vast a Sandbox as they've given in the past, you'd think it wouldn't take some sort of Wizard or Warlock to conjure up something awesome.  The Halo series is naught more than Derelict at this point; Halo 4 a Ghost Town online...it's been the Longest time since I've actually enjoyed playing it.  But I just hope what they announce isn't some Backwash of a project, and is instead the Ascension of a new age of Halo.  I hope they don't Lockout the news for much longer.  Hopefully no one thinks I'm a Heretic for saying such.  I'll return to my Isolation now until they finally announce their reveal.

(Edit: Just realized I mentally blocked two entire games' worth of map names...)

Welp, looks like I shouldn't have left Halo 4 maps out of that bit.  But... when I was saying "Halo is dedi" on Twitter, I didn't mean dead.  Whoo hoo dedicated servers, to cover up the shittiest part of Halo 3.

then explain to me how the banshee dies to 1/3 an smg clip and a plasma grenade. Now I'm at work so i can't plug in my h2 disc,but the first thing I'm doing when i get home is to see if that actually kills a banshee b/c in my memory the h2 banshee is the most durable thing to ever grace this planet. 

That was obviously the most scripted event in a E3 showcase. There was a fade out right after.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do you know he was the only one to shoot it? That gameplay wasn't even that long.

To me it looked like the halo 2 engine, even the sniper is at the same angle as the h2 one, just with the h4 skin

The banshee in H2 has always died to one stick

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tournaments will be insane, imagine: game1 middy bomb, g2 wizard slayer, g3 pit ctf, g4 lockout ball, g5 narrows slayer for example.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 1 online

Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy gaaaaawd!!!!!

I thought it was only H2. This is the greatest fucking thing ever. Ever.

I can't even comprehend the greatness of this. Wow

We back in a major way

As long as there's no argument to which game we will play at tournaments it will definitely be nice to be able to play both online.

The banshee in H2 has always died to one stick

well then good. 

still hitmarkers and grenade indicators. Guess I'll have to wait for some leaked gameplay somewhere down the line. 

MC Collection itself:
-November 11th release for $60
-Halo CEA, 2A, 3, and 4 campaign
-100 Maps from past halo titles along with their own gamemodes from their respective games(yes you can play classic CE
-1080p 60 FPS with Dedicated Servers
-Custom playlists that allow you to string together missions across multiple games
-4000 Gamerscore
-Access to Halo 5 Beta in December
-New Digital feature from Ridley Scott titles Halo: Nightfall

Combat Evolved:
Play campaign in original 2001 graphics or updated 1080p visuals
Play original Halo: CE multiplayer online for the first time

Halo 2 Anniversary:
-Full Anniversary treatment, including terminals
-New prologue and epilogue cutscenes that tie into Halo 5
-All original multiplayer maps – including all DLC maps (23 total)
-Most multiplayer tricks and glitches should still work
-Also includes six “reimagined” Halo 2 maps running on a native Xbox One engine

For Halo 3 and 4
-No Anniversary-style engines for Halo 3 or Halo 4
-Forge and Saved Films were neither confirmed nor denied

Halo 5:

This post needs some kind of sticky. 

So basically we have the original maps and from-scratch HD remakes?

and apparently the pc maps

also 6:10. added on structure. looks like it's a "penance" remake of "damnation" type of deal. Also do my eyes deceive me or is that a ordinance inside of that structure?