CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

got 8 perfections so far 1 on H2A and 7 on H3... to bad H3 perfections do not get saved into your medal stats

For real. I have 6 H3 perfections now. They're worthless

I seriously doubt any playlist, ranked or not, is using skill based matching at this point.

It's honestly really hard to accurately tell if any skill based matching is being used because of how fucked the matchmaking is. There are many behind-the-scenes factors to consider and we don't know what is the actual matchmaking problem.

The majority of the people in that thread agreed with you.....

Yep, if the people on waypoint don't repeat exactly what you think they instantly are scrubs who disagree with you to a lot of people on this forum. I agree that some people are infuriating with how silly their thoughts are on that forum, but not every case is them being idiots.

It's honestly really hard to accurately tell if any skill based matching is being used because of how fucked the matchmaking is. There are many behind-the-scenes factors to consider and we don't know what is the actual matchmaking problem.

Yeah right now I'm guessing with how horrible matchmaking is at finding games that they are just grabbing any swinging dick they can find and matching them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

10 man FFA on Warlord or Zenith plays amazing, makes me glad FFA was tested before being released.

Just trying to figure out how having to look for more people rather than 8 makes sense to help Matchmaking times here...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah right now I'm guessing with how horrible matchmaking is at finding games that they are just grabbing any swinging dick they can find and matching them.

I don't think it can be put more eloquently than this. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

10 man FFA on Warlord or Zenith plays amazing, makes me glad FFA was tested before being released.

Just trying to figure out how having to look for more people rather than 8 makes sense to help Matchmaking times here...

I think they said something like they want too get as many people as they can into matchmaking too track data.

Soooo...... 3pm eastern time - and still no update?  any word on when this is dropping?

Your guess is as good as mine.

I think they usually go live mid-afternoon/early evening PST?

They should at least make these 15 minute and unlimited kills for this FFA playlist.

It's always been first too 25 tho..

Soooo...... 3pm eastern time - and still no update?  any word on when this is dropping?

Worth noting this is just a statement coming out today, not an actual game update.

I knew it had to be something....that Temperistic guy is a scrub.

How do u even bot viewers? WHY would you do it? Sad.

More viewers you have, the more real people will watch.  A good amount of people on YT between 06-09 used a program that artificially made lots of views on videos using proxies.  If memory serves right the program was Tube Increaser.  The more views you have, the more real people will watch it because they assume the video will be good with that many views.  The program apparently stopped working after YT changed it's algorithms.  Basically lots of people got famous on YT during it's earlier years using that program and of course lots of money.

There are most likely other programs that do the same thing for twitch.  Lots of fake viewers = lots of real viewers = money opportunities.  The problem with doing this on Twitch is that you would have to be very cautious about the amount of views you would get.  Most games on twitch never break above 1000 players on average.  Only LoL, WoW, CoD, CS, Diablo, SC II, and some others ever realistically pull off more than that.  So if you try to stream any other game and you suddenly have 1000+ viewers especially if you don't have hardly any followers then it's extremely obvious your viewers are bots.  

In YT, the whole goal is to get as much viewers as possible.  Therefore finding ways to game the views is much more beneficial than on Twitch.

Yea where is the update? 

in b4 "we know this is unacceptable and will deliver something something ASAP!"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now I can't even find players, keeps saying I failed to connect to host, gg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought mixing in the objective gametypes into the playlists would help man was I wrong Slayer wins every time

It would help if my splitscreen party of 2 or 3 would actually get 2 or 3 votes. No. Instead, our democratic power is reduced with all votes combined counting for 1. So in my case, its near impossible to get whichever gametype I want :(

Moron in TS playlist: "Everyone vote for Halo 2!!!!"

Yours truly: "You have 6 playlists for Halo 2, vote Halo 1"

Moron: "Halo 1 is garbage"

Yours truly: -_-

SMG starts on Gemini over Chilly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know what's funny, most if not every beta has had less bugs than MCC.

BF4 says hello. The beta was literally unplayable on PC, the retail was only marginally better though.

It's always been first too 25 tho..

I know. :( I wish I could just play a game for longer then waiting to get a game.