CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I might be wrong but I think you can upload directly to YouTube through OneDrive on the X1.

idk i couldnt find an option for that.  even on the computer

Two weeks now... Search times are still ridiculous, and nothing is fixed about party's breaking up. I mean come on

• Upvote (+1) 2

idk i couldnt find an option for that.  even on the computer

My bad, there should be an option on the Xbox One YouTube app itself.

I'd agree but the fact that once the botched update came out and he was silent for 16 hours? :/

Haha, yea, that did suck, but I'd like to think he was waiting to see how widespread the issues were (waiting for the majority to get the update) and checking in with people that would have some idea of what went wrong. And probably sleeping for around 8 of the hours. The best he probably could have done at that time is apologize.. again.. and promise to look into it. Or maybe he was just hoping things would work themselves out, I don't know lol. But aside from that he's done a pretty good job for being in such a tough spot, I think.

• Upvote (+1) 1

10 player FFA? Yeah I'm good off that. 

Isnt Frankie going to make a statement tomorrow? Cant wait to see what he says

Its so hit or miss whether or not Campaign is going to screw you with saving your progress mid mission. I have to do Gravemind all over again now....

It has always been that way. 

Thats why I always laugh when people talk about creating a game that appeals to casual and competitive, its like....you already made one lol. 

Its also why it would be amazing to have tournaments for it, all the casuals would know exactly what they are seeing. 

There is not a single person ive shown h1 to, that did not love the game after an hour or so.  

I had a friend ask me yesterday, "why dont they just play this one?" I wonder the same sometimes. 

Halo 1 works because there is no difference between what the casual and competitive play. Everyone played slayer pro as the default gametype in Halo 1. Why bungie went away from having a decent range weapon as the default start weapon is beyond me and completely stupid.

Two weeks now... Search times are still ridiculous, and nothing is fixed about party's breaking up. I mean come on

Why don't you accept my invites? Do you not love me anymore?

Will 343 ever understand anything people tell them? 

It would be sweet if they would periodically post in this thread saying, "thanks for all the shit you guys have been posting in here, we're going to fix it". Not even, "we'll do everything we can to fix it", but "we will fix it (soon)." 

Guests can search in both HCS and H2A ranked....but not rumble pit.  Only one person themselves can search in rumble pit, even though that was supposed to be one of the social playlists even before launch.....

Players found, 14/10.

#justMCCthings

If I was smart, If I was the one controlling the playlists, I would put the playlists with a max of 4-5 players. So when MM is looking for players, you'll get 8-9 players. Because it seems they're having issues looking, finding, locking players and closing the access from others.

Just got little moa in my game. :):) :):)

Eyyy, don't shit on me pls.

I might actually have to back out. We had a map voting screen and then it kicked us back to the Connecting Session screen. Like come on...

What blows my mind is that one night that they set H2C to 8 max/min, I didn't have a single problem with teams being uneven. Every game was 4v4, no game had extra players, no game had too few players. Why did they change it back?

Also @@Moa good game on that BR Lockout FFA. You pulled it off at the end :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

What blows my mind is that one night that they set H2C to 8 max/min, I didn't have a single problem with teams being uneven. Every game was 4v4, no game had extra players, no game had too few players. Why did they change it back?

Also @@Moa good game on that BR Lockout FFA. You pulled it off at the end :)

HEYYYY, I WAS LOOKING FOR YOUR TWITTER. GGs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea, pretty much. And if they can't for whatever reason, I'd rather they just say "soon". Don't promise us anything until you know you can deliver, otherwise you're just going to piss people off even more.

With that said, I do kinda feel for Bravo. It's not like he sets the dates or makes the updates, he's just the messenger that has to deal with our rage and apologize for other people's mistakes. He seems to be doing his job the best he can.

I have trouble feeling sorry for 343 at the moment for a variety of reasons.

But more importantly I don't want to have fun at their expense/disaster.