CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Another issue I haven't seen anyone talk about is that you can see who you're matching up with before the game starts in ranked. In ranked playlists, you shouldn't be able to see "recent players"...that's only for social, like in Halo 3. Obviously, that creates the problem of people backing out in higher ranks to avoid tougher matchups.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ok I just completed the Halo 2 campaign on Legendary, but it only gave me the completed on Easy and normal achievements. It failed to unlock the heroic and legendary achievements for completing the campaign on Legendary. Does anyone know what's up with that? 

I've been having the same problem with Cairo Station, PoA, and Sierra 117. It says, "Done Unlocking..." but it never unlocks.

Get rid of match making

Add customs on dedis

Add a server/game browser

Add no lead servers

We are golden.

Unfortunately too many people give a shit about MM and their rank.

Makes me wonder why I bought a shitbox when we've had all that on PC for a decade, and with better netcode too (than mcc's current state at least). Sure Halo is meant to be played with a controller, but at least PC we can mod the maps back to their OG geometry/weapon spawns, we can enable/disable join-in-progress, and even choose to use the medal-sets from other Halo games (with a simple mod).

I feel like we only go backwards.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I seen 2 people pick up Camo at the same time on Warlord and both got it... Anyone else experienced this yet?

Dat halo 1 meta. I say leave it in h2a. It makes the game interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I see why their wasn't a MCC xbox. The higher ups new this game was a train wreck lol. This is just kind of pathetic. 

I'd play GTA but my character transfer from 2013 doesn't have my ingame cars.. :'( 

So FFA... Anyone got it yet?

i think this was a troll.. 343i are enjoying this launch.. and are just messing with us now 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Full title: Microsoft is losing Xbox One Momentum due to 343s Halo Master Chief Collection Misdeeds.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/11/22/microsoft-is-losing-xbox-one-momentum-due-to-343s-halo-master-chief-collection-misdeeds/

Another "Forbes contributor" but nonetheless a good read. 

uhhhh lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

This shit has been pissing me off. When I do get into the one game. there is some ****** trying to betray me for my weapon. 

I recently endured teammates abusing the spawns on Hang'em High to teamkill for grenades.

Why are people so upset over a Halo CE match all of the sudden?

Can't keep dropping hints like this about playlists.

11.23 1:15 AM Update

We are running final tests on the Halo 2: Anniversary Rumble playlist, and will be integrating the playlist into the rotation as soon as possible. We'll provide an update once we've pushed the playlist live.

We are running final tests on the Halo 2: Anniversary Rumble playlist, and will be integrating the playlist into the rotation as soon as possible. We'll provide an update once we've pushed the playlist live.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

"Running Final Tests"...if only they did that with the rest of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Really disappointed FFA is still only H2A an no other games and what do they mean "final test?"  The playlist use to exist, can't they just put the playlist back up? lol