CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Ok I just completed the Halo 2 campaign on Legendary, but it only gave me the completed on Easy and normal achievements. It failed to unlock the heroic and legendary achievements for completing the campaign on Legendary. Does anyone know what's up with that? 

Ok I just completed the Halo 2 campaign on Legendary, but it only gave me the completed on Easy and normal achievements. It failed to unlock the heroic and legendary achievements for completing the campaign on Legendary. Does anyone know what's up with that? 

I am having the same issue but with halo 3 achievements. I beat the game on legendary, but i have not gotten achievements for individual missions. I have 7 achievements that are "unlocking", been doing so for almost a week.

So wait let me get this straight: they added yet another H2A playlist?

Here is a breakdown of the playlists per game (iirc):

H1 - available in 2 playlists, including zero dedicated playlists

H2 - available in 3 playlists, including 1 dedicated playlist

H3 - available in 3 playlists, including 1 dedicated playlist

H4 - available in 2 playlists, including zero dedicated playlists but that's quite alright

H2A - available in 4 playlists, including 3 dedicated playlists

Even in the midst of this shitfest, they really aren't going to stop shoving H2A down our throats. Is H2A really what the majority of the population wants more of? Oh yeah 343i said that H2A is the most popular, and I guess we'll take their word for it because there are no population counters (for "reasons"). That's real convenient for them that their new multiplayer mode is more popular than any of the other platinum-selling titles. I don't believe one stinking word of it.

That's three times more dedicated playlists for H2A than any other of the titles.

H2A MP isn't bad, but I'm fairly confident that it wasn't the reason we all dished out $500.

Some admin has a hard on for my posts.  I'm glad others can speak freely about their disgust for 343 and my posts get deleted.  I'll blame that on 343 as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So wait let me get this straight: they added yet another H2A playlist?

Here is a breakdown of the playlists per game (iirc):

H1 - available in 2 playlists, including zero dedicated playlists

H2 - available in 3 playlists, including 1 dedicated playlist

H3 - available in 3 playlists, including 1 dedicated playlist

H4 - available in 2 playlists, including zero dedicated playlists but that's quite alright

H2A - available in 4 playlists, including 3 dedicated playlists

Even in the midst of this shitfest, they really aren't going to stop shoving H2A down our throats. Is H2A really what the majority of the population wants more of? Oh yeah 343i said that H2A is the most popular, and I guess we'll take their word for it because there are no population counters (for "reasons").

That's three times more than any other game (almost all with much better track records).

It's becoming quite clear to me now that I've been mislead about 343i's intent in terms of nearly every single aspect of this game.

They said from the get go that the FFA playlist would be H2A and eventually include all games. They're simply re-adding a playlist that was removed due to the issues. 

Heck, there were a lot of playlists removed due to the issues that will be coming back as soon as these issues are fixed. I don't know why people are shocked about there being a lot of H2A - it's the new thing and it was their project (or Certain Affinity's). Of course they're going to focus on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some admin has a hard on for my posts.  I'm glad others can speak freely about their disgust for 343 and my posts get deleted.  I'll blame that on 343 as well.

If you have a question about moderation, feel free to PM us. 

OK, I'VE HAD IT...

HOW THE HELL ARE TEAM SIZES STILL BEING UNEVEN NOT FIXED!? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THAT HARD TO SOLVE...

Thats the amazing part. Some of the stuff that is broken is so unbelievable.

Well, going to be off work this week for Thanksgiving. Was hoping to play MCC all week but that ain't happening (thanks MS/343). I need to play a game so I have something to do while my gf reads her books for hours on end. Bought Far Cry 4 and downloading it now to play tomorrow.

Maybe next week, guys. Maybe next month. Maybe next gen....that we will enjoy Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Enjoying Halo is a thing of the past.... will not ever happen again as long as the developer who shall not be named is in charge.

I found like 4 games that were actually playable tonight, and the rest were uneven teams I've just quit out of. I really really want to like this game but the matchmaking problems are driving me up a wall.

They said from the get go that the FFA playlist would be H2A and eventually include all games. They're simply re-adding a playlist that was removed due to the issues. 

Heck, there were a lot of playlists removed due to the issues that will be coming back as soon as these issues are fixed. I don't know why people are shocked about there being a lot of H2A - it's the new thing and it was their project (or Certain Affinity's). Of course they're going to focus on that.

Well fuck me I guess. I thought I was going to be able to play a variety of gametypes from the classic, tried-and-true, platinum-selling Halo games. Instead looks like I'm limited to like 2 gametypes per game except for 343i's new baby.

EDIT: Seriously they could fix so much of this game by having customs on dedis and making a server browser.

• Upvote (+1) 2

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/11/22/microsoft-is-losing-xbox-one-momentum-due-to-343s-halo-master-chief-collection-misdeeds/

That's got to hurt for M$. The last thing you want is forbes saying writing about how broken your game is. 

Wow, this is actually abig deal, one thing is video game sites posting about it, but this is more mainstream(more exposed to a lot of viewers) Microsoft cant be happy about this.

Wow, this is actually abig deal, one thing is video game sites posting about it, but this is more mainstream(more exposed to a lot of viewers) Microsoft cant be happy about this.

Don't worry, the higher ups like Bonnie Ross are having trouble sleeping. There is no way MS doesn't have their eyes on them right now.

Played some games finally with Jim Carrey and won them all, even when they put us 2 against 4 lolz. Ranked up to 4, then we end up constantly searching for like an hour, backing out and restarting the game hoping to just find another game. Then they decide to reset my rank back to level 1 followed by finally finding a game, only for my party of 4 to be split into 3v3 with me on the opposing team. Shut off the Xbox One in a fit of rage and now back to Halo Reach Big Team:)

I agree that enjoying Halo is of the past.  It will never change unless the Halo community is finally willing to abuse their customer rights and get 343 employees and even executives fired.  No excuse that anyone has on these forums to allow anyone at 343 to keep their jobs at this point.  It's time for the competitive Halo community to get full retribution for the years of being lied, abused, and betrayed.  This is the deserved fate for any game developer that doesn't listen to it's competitive community first.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Game starts with 6 people 3v3.  All of a sudden the game switches to 4v2.  Then the game fails to load. LOLOLOLOLOL :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't have an Xbone. My friends got me the MCC, but from what I hear about the state of the game I'm seriously considering returning it and forsaking buying an Xbone + H5. I have lost all faith in 343i. I can say, without any hyperbole, that I hate them. The only thing stopping me from trading the MCC in is that it was a gift.

Well fuck me I guess. I thought I was going to be able to play a variety of gametypes from the classic, tried-and-true, platinum-selling Halo games. Instead looks like I'm limited to like 2 gametypes per game except for 343i's new baby.

EDIT: Seriously they could fix so much of this game by having customs on dedis and making a server browser.

Get rid of match making

Add customs on dedis

Add a server/game browser

Add no lead servers

We are golden.

Unfortunately too many people give a shit about MM and their rank. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This reminded me how much of a fail Halo MCC is

funny-gif-wrestling.gif

The gif didn't load for me. That is too good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I seriously just saw someone say the golden triangle is broken, and "outdated". This is why Halo has went down the drain gents, because people like this talk the biggest load of shit, and 343 actually listen to them. Also for relevance, he had a Halo 4 MC picture (feel sorry for the poor soul)

• Upvote (+1) 1