CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Haven't gotten MCC yet, but seriously sucks to be you guys

Just hope 343 fixes this shit before 2015 so I can play MCC with all you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

fixed

whistlerma.... er..... coachmaynes greatest contribution to the halo community is a typo

i knew he'd be somebody someday! :)

I'll be honest I had about 10 games last night within 1 hour in the H2A playlist, 5v5 4v4 or 3v3 never uneven teams. Most fun I've had since I got the game. I hope it works again tonight. When the game works it's an amazing game.

Yeah but the two games I just got in a row started 3v4 where my game crashed inside of 1 minute and the game after was 5v4 where the 4 quit out almost immediately. It'll be nice when it works but so far it really isn't consistent. Good games feel more like dumb luck than any real fix.

They really need to change the max players back to normal. When it's uneven teams, most people just quit out so it's not even fun to play. Then, those people are back to searching anyway.

I'll be honest I had about 10 games last night within 1 hour in the H2A playlist, 5v5 4v4 or 3v3 never uneven teams. Most fun I've had since I got the game. I hope it works again tonight. When the game works it's an amazing game.

Did you play alone? The game plays great solo. My friend and I just stay in party chat and find games on our own. Is it ideal? No. Is it more fun than dealing with a fucked up party system? Very.

I'm not fucking special or anything but I get matches in 2-4 minutes

What are you guys doing to not get matches?

Searching in parties because callouts.

Did you play alone? The game plays great solo. My friend and I just stay in party chat and find games on our own. Is it ideal? No. Is it more fun than dealing with a fucked up party system? Very.

Yup indeed it was, I got an invite from a friend too which I just told him no cos I didn't wanna start having a shit time cos it was so fun for me.

I think a good thing they could do is have an FFA playlist for now instead of having two h2a playlists.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yes mate I love the solo multiplayer getting Maddog666 on my team vs 4 mlg kids,

Fantastic game here, I might play some COD they have this revolutionary thing where you can play with friends!!! Groundbreaking stuff right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know guys... Beyond all issues we also have ourselves yet again, a game without ranks.

I just played 4 games of H2C and surprisingly they were all even teams. However, each game was a blowout. In turn, how are new players suppose to learn Halo 2 when they consistently get demolished? And Halo 2 demolishes people.

Also, I stand corrected the H2C playlist is now back to its normal 10 player lobby. My last game also froze the MCC. *sigh*

#weMightBeDead

• Upvote (+1) 2

Once this game is to a solid functional level, I'd love a real explanation of why this actually happened. Drilling down to what caused the issues, why they existed, and why it was allowed to release in such a poor state. Primary focus is getting the game to an appropriate level of functionality but when it's all said and done, as consumers and supporters of their company/product I believe we're owed said explanation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just played 4 games of H2C and surprisingly they were all even teams. However, each game was a blowout. In turn, how are new players suppose to learn Halo 2 when they consistently get demolished? And Halo 2 demolishes people.

It would be a lot easier if the devs had learned anything from the past 10 years and figured out that automatic starts just don't work and make matches almost impossible to turn around once one team establishes map control.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was speaking to the Halo Follower editor and my good friend Token yesterday, and he literally said to me that they should have put in the Halo 4 Master Chief armour in the remastered H2A Campaign as it would be "canon".

Not heard something ridiculous like that in a while.

He is also one of those "adapt" people, lol I am trying to convert him though

I can't comprehend how a game where you made nothing from scratch could be this screwed up

It's more difficult to take an old piece of software and modify it to fit a new system than writing a whole new piece of software for a new system.  

Was speaking to the Halo Follower editor and my good friend Token yesterday, and he literally said to me that they should have put in the Halo 4 Master Chief armour in the remastered H2A Campaign as it would be "canon".

Not heard something ridiculous like that in a while.

He is also one of those "adapt" people, lol I am trying to convert him though

Sounds like a typical halo follower tard tbh

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can't comprehend how a game where you made nothing from scratch could be this screwed up

Because it's more cost efficient to ship a broken game and sell it at full price

343 gets it guys, and by that I mean they get our hopes up then take a mean shit right all over them

Sounds like a typical halo follower tard tbh

He is quite a smart guy actually, just a bit clueless on the comp Halo side, trying to show him the way though

And you guys didnt get seperated 30 times after every match ended?

we got separated about half of the time and had to re invite each other but we didnt care it took like 2 sec. We also played on the same team every game except 1.

Haven't gotten MCC yet, but seriously sucks to be you guys

Just hope 343 fixes this shit before 2015 so I can play MCC with all you guys.

Ouch. I haven't bought the MCC too, but I wouldn't put it like that. 

For a few days, I noticed that @bsangel was responding to a lot of complaints on twitter about MCC and it appears she has stopped. Not one tweet to the people since the 20th. https://twitter.com/bsangel/with_replies

we got separated about half of the time and had to re invite each other but we didnt care it took like 2 sec. We also played on the same team every game except 1.

Trust me when I say, you are extremely lucky.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got 1 game in 2 hours. I can only find games when I search with other people. Other than that I won't get games. What a waste of 2 hours of my life.