CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I feel bad for you guys me and my buddy played about 30 games today in every playlist except btb no freezing or any lag

Holy crap! I thought the MCC was a joke but that video takes it to a whole new level.

Just why... I don't get it.

I finally figured out who's been spoon feeding 343i all the bullshit about sprint, ADS, armor abilities, etc.

It all makes perfect sense.

Welcome to the new generation of Halo fans

Took an hour to get MLG Halo 3 2v2's going. Too laggy. We get disconnected after EVERY game. I give up.

That's what you get for playing halo 3 when 1 and 2 are options.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

And on top of all of this, Halo 5 isn't look promising.

Case in point.

If I was 343, I would give him the exclusive coverage too. It's the only person you're going to find that will find that enjoyable.

what the fuck is this garbage?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

And on top of all of this, Halo 5 isn't look promising.

Case in point.

If I was 343, I would give him the exclusive coverage too. It's the only person you're going to find that will find that enjoyable.

What the fuck did I just watch?

I feel bad for you guys me and my buddy played about 30 games today in every playlist except btb no freezing or any lag

I-dont-believe-you.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

And you guys didnt get seperated 30 times after every match ended?

I'll wait for the H5 beta, because I'm a glutton for punishment. If that turns out be an atrocity, bye-bye XB1.

Same here, but for some reason my opinion of Halo 5 pretty much did a 180 since the gameplays were uploaded. Obviously not a fan of sprint, etc. but I'm decently optimistic for the beta.

Just got home from a night out and read the newest update. Through all of this I think that's the most frustrated I've ever been reading one of their updates. I was really hoping for something with specifics, or actual updates, but instead we just got more about them monitoring the situation basically. 

Highly disappointed to say the least.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's been getting better. Was able to play Halo 3 solo for hours with no issues (barring unbalanced teams).

It amazes that people are quitting when you finally get a match, specially when it was even teams.  Just played HCS warlock flag, actually 4v4, was close whole time and was 0-0 for like 4 min, we captured one flag, 3 of the players quit. WHY!?!?!?!?

• Upvote (+1) 2

It amazes that people are quitting when you finally get a match, specially when it was even teams.  Just played HCS warlock flag, actually 4v4, was close whole time and was 0-0 for like 4 min, we captured one flag, 3 of the players quit. WHY!?!?!?!?

soft.0.gif

I have zero respect for players that quit out when they start losing....fuckin pussies. Who raised them?

• Upvote (+1) 5

cause ppl