CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just got into a game of warlord Slayer Br where it was 3 of us vs 6 people. I dont understand what the 10 person maximum is supposed to accomplish. I also drop a rank even though I managed to go +1. Whoever dealt with the matchmaking part of this game needs to be fired and ridiculed immediately.

• Upvote (+1) 2

or it could be people have complained so much for 10 days that they covered everything possible to complain about.

NEVER. There is always something to complain about with MCC.

There's not much more to be said. They are working on fixing the game. It's going to take a few weeks or maybe even until after the holidays. I've waited 4 years for a good halo, and playing a great one, albeit pretty broken, is still better than what I was doing before.

• Upvote (+1) 2

NEVER. There is always something to complain about with MCC.

Here's a different complaint. In H2A, I found it harder to see people that are far away on Ascension in both tower areas and Coag in the cliff areas compared to the previous versions.

Just got into a game of warlord Slayer Br where it was 3 of us vs 6 people. I dont understand what the 10 person maximum is supposed to accomplish. I also drop a rank even though I managed to go +1. Whoever dealt with the matchmaking part of this game needs to be fired and ridiculed immediately.

Ranks are based on wins and losses I think.

Seems like this thread is losing steam. That's probably a bad sign.

I think when there is noise there is still hope that people come back, because they care.

When it goes silent is when you know people just don't care anymore.

The problem is that it's never truly going to be solved.  All this community is going to do is whine until the developers fix it then play and hope the next Halo doesn't repeat the same as the past 3 Halo titles have done.  No one in this community has the balls to actually use and abuse their consumer rights and force Halo to be theirs once again.  Ala; competitive community arena shooter.  All they want to do is vent but not do anything that actually involves them risking something.  Reminds me of co-workers or people back in college whining about shit but never stepping up and force change to happen in their favor.  Any time I ever had issues with a boss or instructor I confronted them about it and usually because I had the courage to stand up for myself they listened.  No one cares about opinions of babies who you know are just going to whine and bitch but still play the game anyways.  Like a good little slave.

• Downvote (-1) 1

What a disapointment this games been.

My wife and I spent over $1,000 for 2 xbones just for this game and we don't even play it becauuse of all this shit.

Feeling pretty ripped off right now :(

• Upvote (+1) 4

$450 for my xbone

$350 for my brothers (I bought his so we could play together)

$60 2x mic adapters

$120 2x controllers

$30 charging station

$120 2x MCC

$1130 without tax. I'm a poooooooor in debt college student.

Seriously considering returning everything now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, I've beaten the campaigns again. Guess I'll check here every now and then until the game is fixed.

This is a sad state of affairs.

People were saying last night that Halo 2 Classic was actually 4v4, is that still the case? I'm seeing 5v5 again now.

It's been 10 days not 10 months.

Give them time to fix their game. I'm not saying it should have been released in this state, but they are working to fix it. The game is already a ton better than launch day.

What's wrong with this game isn't going to be fixed in a week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We wanted to provide you with an update on what we’re seeing as a result of yesterday’s content update (CU). We realize that silence and opacity, even when we have nothing new to say, is frustrating. With each change and/or update we make, it takes time for us to capture and analyze the data to determine the tangible impact to the game experience.

Additionally, we've already begun work on future updates which will be informed by the data and community feedback we’re seeing from yesterday’s CU.

Our data shows that the CU improved things statistically, but we are aware that far too many are not seeing improvements. We continue to work on these issues, with our primary focus being on matchmaking performance. Additionally, we also noticed that the CU inadvertently introduced some new UI bugs, which will be fixed shortly.

For now, you will continue to see uneven match-ups and larger than normal team sizes in matchmaking. This is a temporary situation that is caused by the fact that we are allowing more players than normal into a matchmaking session in order to improve overall matching times. We realize this is not ideal, and we will reset those parameters to their expected behavior as soon as our matchmaking improves to a level where players are consistently getting into matches in shorter time frames.

Additionally, in yesterday’s patch notes, we announced that parties would no longer be split after a matchmaking session, and we’re aware that this bug has regressed. This issue, along with others, will be addressed in the coming content updates. We’ll be monitoring feedback and data over the weekend, and will provide an update on Monday regarding our progress.

Moving forward, we will continue to post the details of our fixes on Waypoint in order to keep you updated with the latest information.

Please keep an eye on this thread (http://aka.ms/mcc_updates) for details as we continue to make updates to the title.

343 Industries

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

• Upvote (+1) 1

People were saying last night that Halo 2 Classic was actually 4v4, is that still the case? I'm seeing 5v5 again now.

it was, but it got switched back to 5v5 early in the afternoon, around 3:00pm Eastern

Give them time to fix their game. I'm not saying it should have been released in this state, but they are working to fix it. The game is already a ton better than launch day.

"Your wife is only blowing that guy now, it's way better than the time you caught them fucking."

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I beg to differ with your "a ton better" statement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Your wife is only blowing that guy now, it's way better than the time you caught them fucking."

Lol

it was, but it got switched back to 5v5 early in the afternoon, around 3:00pm Eastern

Well that's lame. 

That was the worst update ever...

Uh, maybe next week.

I heard the HCS is still happening this weekend? Wonder if anyone will even bother watching.

It shouldn't be this broken in the first place, all the crap and fuck you's  they are getting are well deserved, there is nothing more to be said.

• Upvote (+1) 1