CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

You're goddamn right I did. Respect is a two way street. It's clear 343/MS do not respect us otherwise we wouldn't have two shitty Halo games in a row. I believe in second chances, I really do. MCC was that chance. Hell the patch was their third for me. However it has become quite apparent that not only do they not respect us but they do not deserve it either. Respect is earned, it is not automatic. Just because their name is on the same box as Halo does not automatically mean they are entitled to our praises and good will. They have to prove to us that they can do what they promise and that is clearly not the case.

I disagree; respect should be automatic. You don't bump into a random stranger having zero respect for them to begin with. It's contempt or lack of respect that's earned. However, this doesn't change much in regards to your overall point. 343 clearly managed to earn the Droid rage, lol.

Was playing Delta Halo. I switched to the old graphics and it crashed my console so hard I had to unplug.

Well that's new.

He has verified with us, yes.

Curious.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=139871077&postcount=4867

Frankie's post shortly before that:

I am not going to post until I have something constructive or meaningful to say. We're literally all hands on deck. I'm posting in the OT to stay sane between rounds of game sessions and note taking. Also I just had three candies for lunch if anyone wants to get super detailed.

The official information and updates will be on Waypoint first.

To be fair, Frankie isn't exactly the most credible source either. *tinfoil hat time*

This could very well be a dev who took it upon him or herself to answer some questions without going through the proper authorization channels.

Or it could just be a fake. Either way, something official from 343 needs to come out pronto.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was playing Delta Halo. I switched to the old graphics and it crashed my console so hard I had to unplug.

Well that's new.

Next Gen babe~

What's involved with verifying someone on reddit?

If it's legit, he basically confirmed that the game was going to release no matter how broken it was.

Well that's new.

Why switch back? H2's old graphics are an eyesore.

If he is indeed a developer at one of the companies responsible for MCC, he won't be for long...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly believe at a certain point 'fuck you' is an appropriate response. 343 has done nothing but lie, ignored, over promise, and non answer every legitimate criticism we have given them for the last couple years. If 343 was a person you would say 'fuck you' because they are such a awful person and they treat you like a lower human being and you are non-important to them.

Why is this counseling session continuing for. @@Droid isn't going to change.

Well that's new.

Well I played Pillar of Autumn last night, talked to Captain Keyes to get my "death pistol," walked out of the bride to engage the three grunts, only to find out that I didn't actually have a pistol. Needless to say in the 50+ times i have played pillar of Autumn, I have never seen that glitch before (my friend also experienced this).

Then later in the day, I was playing Keyes, and I died with a pistol/shotgun weapon combo, only to respawn with an AR and shotgun. I realize that 343i is exclusively focused on fixing MM, but there are so many other bugs in this game, it is mind boggling. They could probably patch this game for the net year, and not fix all the problems.

Looks like he stopped answering questions. Maybe Microsoft suits already invaded his office, threw his computer out the window, then dragged he and his family off to an abandoned field to get picked off by a firing squad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like he stopped answering questions. Maybe Microsoft suits already invaded his office, threw his computer out the window, then dragged he and his family off to an abandoned field to get picked off by a firing squad.

Haha, the trace completed, we got him.

Well I played Pillar of Autumn last night, talked to Captain Keyes to get my "death pistol," walked out of the bride to engage the three grunts, only to find out that I didn't actually have a pistol. Needless to say in the 50+ times i have played pillar of Autumn, I have never seen that glitch before (my friend also experienced this).

If you leave the bridge and/or cross some barrier too quickly (I think its frame perfect), you won't get your pistol. This has always been in the game. If you backtrack the game will give it to you. You can exploit this glitch to have 3 weapons on you.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If he is indeed a developer at one of the companies responsible for MCC, he won't be for long...

He's definitely a part of the MCC just look at his reddit user name halommcdev. The person can't even spell MCC.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Searching4dayz

And LOL at everyone who blindly believes Frankie and everything that he says.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dev AMA was closed due to him not giving good answers, not due to the lack of verification. He sent us strong verification that he worked with MCC, but he refused to go into basic detail with the game, making the AMA insufficient.

• Upvote (+1) 2