CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Omg I said 343bola somebody tie me to a board and tar/feather me and run me out of town. Better yet just send me to guantanamo. Y'all are incredibly thin skinned.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm still confused why this thread argued for 10 pages about some dudes tweet to @Halo when he didn't even post the tweet lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

"User has been suspended until

10/29/2552 5:00 PM PST

due to Posting inappropriate or leaked content"

I got banned on waypoint for 538 years for posting #343bola. I didn't even make a thread, it was just a post in an already existing discussion. LOL that's a great way to keep a fanbase, just ban everybody who voices displeasure.

Look at the bright side. It gets over at 5:00 PM PST so if you're west coast you should be just getting out of work. By the time you commute back home, you'll be ready to log in and post displeasure with the launch of Halo 225: The lost Halo ring.

Yeah I wish I had bought a Wii U and Smash 4 instead of this right now. Looking at that game, it's impressive to think about how easy it is to test and have a working Matchmaking when your game isn't rushed.

Almost 1.1 million thread views. 29.2k posts.

the world record for most posts on a single forum thread is: 121,234

Can we break the world record?

Lets go boys!

• Upvote (+1) 4

I say they make this game free with the games with gold program for january. 

Hopefully that can bring some people back and it will be fixed then

Omg I said 343bola somebody tie me to a board and tar/feather me and run me out of town. Better yet just send me to guantanamo. Y'all are incredibly thin skinned.

I don't think anyone here is actually offended by your post, but we all see why you were banned and you shouldn't be surprised by it. 

Here we go. This is the general consensus among the gaming community now. We have reached the point of no return for the MCC

Lol, he sounds like Charlie Day

I don't think anyone here is actually offended by your post, but we all see why you were banned and you shouldn't be surprised by it. 

For 538 years? For a sarcastic insult directed at no one person in particular?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reading your response it seems to me that you are the thin skinned guy. 

Waypoint is the home of 343. If you start insulting Cyren and co. you will be banned from Beyond. It is the nature of internet forums...are you really surprised of this?

You compared 343 to fucking Ebola on 343's message board. Most people (especially here) aren't going to be offended or particularly care but you cannot legitimately be surprised that you got banned for it.

Come on, man. Don't be dense.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You compared 343 to fucking Ebola on 343's message board. Most people (especially here) aren't going to be offended or particularly care but you cannot legitimately be surprised that you got banned for it.

Come on, man. Don't be dense.

What he said.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I got into a HeH game last night and I was able to kill people across the map. I was pleasantly surprised.

Lucky you. Too bad I can't get in a MM game. :(

Think before you act. Your mom teach you that?

post-44145-Sansa-Slaps-Robin--Talk-Shit-

• Upvote (+1) 4

if someone spits in your face, would it not be reasonable to say "fuck you" to them?

What about if someone spits in your face after you paid them $60 to give you a neck massage, and you don't even get the massage?

I don't know what world some of you all live in but in the real world when stuff like that happens it's perfectly fine to say "fuck you".

The e-mommying on this thread is hilarious. Droid didn't even post his tweet to this forum.

Plus, does anyone really think whoever runs the halo Twitter is going to go home in tears tonight because of Droids tweet? The good news is if that does happen they can always just grab a few of the fat bills they made from selling a broken cash grab product and use them to dry their poor little eyes.

My man. I would high five you for this post.

I say they make this game free with the games with gold program for january. 

Hopefully that can bring some people back and it will be fixed then

This is a nice thought, but after the 10-days-of-work, godawful placebo patch it is obvious that MCC is fundamentally broken at the core level. It's not the connections and sockets to the Azure servers alone. What this means is that it will require probably months of work on 343's part.

The problem is they aren't shifting FTEs from Halo 5 to MCC. They didn't have FTEs working on the project to begin with since it was outsourced. They definitely won't be adding them now.

MCC isn't getting fixed. Ever.

As soon as everyone realizes that, the viewers are done; then the sponsors; then HCS itself. It was nice to be excited about Halo again, but it's not going to happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Think before you act. Your mom teach you that?

post-44145-Sansa-Slaps-Robin--Talk-Shit-

Hes probably one of those people that thinks "freedom of speech" implies to internet forums.  *sighs*