CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The only nonsense i see are the people that actually think 343 is going to give us a multiplayer game that we hold such nostalgia for just a year before they release there new full game in 2015. They would only be shooting themselves in the foot.

Given the competition and how quickly the population left, a new title every year may be a smart thing for 343.

So erm, 343. I managed to delay a family dinner just for the Xbox briefing. Don't let me down.

• Upvote (+1) 3

1. Halo 2 Anniversary

2. Halo 5: ODST (This was the game shown last year with the trailer)

Wat

So you think there are 2 Halo games coming out this year(I've seen your previous post)? Halo 5 has been confirmed for next year. While the trailer represents the next chapter in the franchise don't you think it's odd they didn't mention it being Halo 5 last year?

1. Halo 2 Anniversary

2. Halo 5: ODST (This was the game shown last year with the trailer)

oh?

I would say #DaD but that is so 2013.  Tomorrow will be very interesting.

Predictions for tomorrow ? :)

I'll call work that I'm sick. I'll miss half of my final exam. And I postponed a Dentist appointment, (Altho, to be fair... it was just fillings I believe [Edit: It's just general cleaning, nvm]) 

So... please 343i, make it good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There will be another Xbox 360 Halo game, but there will also be a new Halo game on the Xbox One. 

I would say #Dead but that is so 2013.  Tomorrow will be very interesting.

So if i see the word Dead or Death trending on twitter should i assume its halo?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if i see the word Dead or Death trending on twitter should i assume its halo?

I'm praying for Reborn or Reincarnated to be honest!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll call work that I'm sick. I'll miss half of my final exam. And I postponed a Dentist appointment, (Altho, to be fair... it was just fillings I believe [Edit: It's just general cleaning, nvm]) 

So... please 343i, make it good.

I'm calling in sick because well... I'm actually sick with a cold. Did the Halo gods gift me with this illness at this time of year on purpose? I sure do hope so!

I'm calling in sick because well... I'm actually sick with a cold. Did the Halo gods gift me with this illness at this time of year on purpose? I sure do hope so!

You pussy my friend. I was born in cold. Molded by it.

Just messing around man, see you in this thread reacting to E3!