CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm thinking PR Statement tomorrow? I don't really expect to hear much before then.

Guessing an apology before the weekly bulletin show by a high up at 343 if I had to guess.

I'm thinking PR Statement tomorrow? I don't really expect to hear much before then.

Ya, I have no idea what their next move is. I can't even search solo now. This is obviously going to take weeks/months and multiple patches. I just can't believe how bad it is still.

Quinn is my dude, and im like 90% sure he didnt work on MCC.

I know he worked on Gears, which I love btw, but I edited it

But they spend time making Nightfall guys...actually I don't even know how to make a joke about how awful that is, that whole division and everyone associate with it should be fired for taking something that really shouldn't be that hard to get right and completely shitting the bed.

I wonder how many millions they dropped on that cheesy SyFy-tier bullshit. Money they could have spent towards hiring competent devs.

Yup. Im thinking we will get a heavily spun statement tomorrow mentioning that they won't rest until its fixed and that there was no way to test this stuff outside of a live environment which is why they didn't see this coming blah blah blah. It won't be real and it will have little to no substance. Just one of the 343 guys saying sorry while rubbing his nipples.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Our scheduled apology has been delayed till the start of next week, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience as we slowly murder your favourite video game series.

• Upvote (+1) 6

But they spend time making Nightfall guys...actually I don't even know how to make a joke about how awful that is, that whole division and everyone associate with it should be fired for taking something that really shouldn't be that hard to get right and completely shitting the bed.

Hey... Nightfall is actually pretty cool.  Of course, I am a Sci-Fi fan but I like it.  Reminds me of Battlestar Galactica a bit.

Hey... Nightfall is actually pretty cool.  Of course, I am a Sci-Fi fan but I like it.  Reminds me of Battlestar Galactica a bit.

I'd enjoy this series further if it didn't mean showing signs of mercy.

Yeah Frankie's gonna come up with some clever explanation and tell us it was on purpose and that it was part of a "14 Day Buy and NOT Play Program", and that it was this special offer where you buy the game and are unable to play it for 14 days, not unlike something we've seen in the past...

d821595e21d895fec3281fa516340d54.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know, I feel even worse for people who made Beyond Entertainment.

You guys are the real goats, you busted your ass making this website (unlike 343 eh em), making articles, keeping the spirit of Halo alive. And to be treated like this...

...by 343...

Disgusting.

<3 

I can speak for myself, and probably most of the guys on staff because they are my good friends - many of us stuck through so much already (Halo Reach, Halo 4, nothing really going on in the community, etc) so I guess you could say we are used to it? Maybe that's not the right wording. I know for myself personally, I have stuck around this long because I have so many good friends in the community that I still enjoy interacting with. And again, for me personally, I still hold out a small amount of hope that Halo to return to even an ounce of what it once was. Either way, I'll always be around. Competitive gaming and the community has shaped me into who I am today so I don't know who I would be or what I would do without it. For better or worse, I'll always be around. I think a lot of the other staff guys would say the same thing. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

:( literally just got one of my friends to buy advanced warfare so we can play SOMETHING

How's AW because I'm in the same boat man and I'm not playing fkn forza 2 with my brother. It's either AW or re-buying Destiny to slay bad kids.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You are one of the few. The reviews have been all negative, very negative. With the budget and Ridley Scott I'd expect far better then a low budget SyFy network show.

I see those cutscenes from Blur and I think, now that is something I'd love to see in a movie form. Nightfall? No thank you.