CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

They should get sued for this shit. 

Actually something along these lines is currently in the works.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh dear.

K I've had enough with this game. Halo 5 is their last chance.

On the real though I'm tired of MCC. Do I re-buy Destiny for PvP or get CoD: AW?

• Downvote (-1) 1

This game and company just lost all respect from me. I'll still stick with the game because i love halo. But I have absolutely 0 faith in them. It's beyond embarrassing.

Honestly any type of explanation besides "experiencing difficult matchmaking?" Wouls make me 100% less mad. Just be honest. What the hell is happening over there?

I could find games as a solo pretty quick. Unfortunately once in game it was really laggy... at least for the 3-4 I played before I called it quits for the night.

1. State evidence, never saw any mention of this
  2. If true, what punishment? I already can't get into fucking matches anyway and ranks are shit so what's next? They gonna ban me? 343 please do me a fucking favor please ban me, my blood pressure will finally regulate and I'll go back to playing Halo PC which actually fucking works.
  3. If the punishment has anything to do with increased matchmaking times I'll probably throw this shitbox into the river and rid myself of the worst gaming experience I've ever had.

On a side note, I finally got into a match. 6v2 Wizard. Ok, I can take these kids I probably have at least a decade on them.

Nope, "Match Incomplete" after less than 3 minutes.

Fuck you 343. Seriously. Fuck you. I don't give a shit anymore. There is no excuse. "Ohhh they're so ambitious with their big project" "Oh it's not their fault, Azure servers" "Oh I don't have any bugs, it's just you" "Oh you shouldn't quit you're part of the problem" "Oh when the game works it's so fun" "Oh they'll fix it" "Oh it's normal with any software" "Oh the patch just came out, tomorrow will be better"

Goodnight and go fuck yourselves.

Ye but Dev Support though :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

They said "angels watch us", but nevermore.

Heal the game, their only chore.

(seriously this is all I can do right now while the game melts my Xbox)

I called my local M$ store for ****s and giggles to see if i could return the game they said no, didnt cause hell was in a rush so got off the phone. They told me to call Xbox to see what they could do. I'm curious to their response to a customer like me who bought the console, the game, and a year of XBL to play Halo and what they would say. Not everybody, but a decent amount of people bought the console because of MCC coming out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Found my first game in MCC EVER. Got a 5v5 game on Last Resort. Game was red bar and everyone quit. Now I can't get a game. The horrors!!!

Suing would be pointless. You won't win.

I understand being mad, but not to the point of a pointless lawsuit . IMO

Ye but Dev Support though :kappa:

Competitive community needs to grow some balls and stop caring about dev support.  I'm surprised that cursed hasn't said anything about this yet.  I figured he would of finally said fuck it and make a huge video rant being done with Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone still have their 360? Is H3 still alive?

Yeah it's still good. People still play. Halo: Reach still peaks at 30k population every day lmfao.

• Downvote (-1) 1

343 needs to stop giving us PR answers, and start giving us the cold, hard truth. WE SPENT 60 DOLLARS FOR THIS SHIT, AND IT'S BROKE. Hell, I even bought an Xbox One.  We deserve to know everything they are doing to fix this hot mess. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Again, if Red Bull got caught not giving its drinkers wings

This is why I never ate gushers as a kid. i didnt want to turn into a fruit

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm going to try and get a refund. Then just get it for Xmas or something, maybe by then it'll be fixed. (probably not)

• Upvote (+1) 1