CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Can someone update me? I haven't really stayed up to date with it but judging by all the GIFs and "Soon" pics I am assuming it was confirmed? 

Can someone update me? I haven't really stayed up to date with it but judging by all the GIFs and "Soon" pics I am assuming it was confirmed? 

E3 next Monday.

Halo 2 Anniversary/ Master Chief Collection (Package including HaloCE, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4 in Xbox One) Rumored.

We all hyped and waiting for the next game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i feel like this is one game mlgcan create an event for before the official release cuz.....u can't really say someone got the leaked game and practiced on it...when it's on xbc

If H2A aint happening. I'll be really disappointed with 343i. Not because they're not releasing H2A, because they didn't deny it.

I would agree except then you put the burden of disclaiming everything they are not doing on them with the result that anything they don't deny is affirmed in a round about way.

I thought they were claiming that halo 5 is the next title but goat pointed out that they were talking story line. If you accept that premise then their encrypted blog post suggests that there is another game coming out this year and the only reason they won't talk about it is so that they have fresh news to share at E3 and no other reason.

Now that would be entertainment ....

Mate, we're BEYOND Entertainment. We know drama.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would agree except then you put the burden of disclaiming everything they are not doing with the result that anything they don't deny is affirmed in a round about way.

I thought they were claiming that halo 5 is the next title but goat pointed out that they were talking story. If you accept that premise then their encrypted blog post suggests that there is another game coming out this year and the only reason they won't talk about it is so that they have fresh news to share at E3 and no other reason.

Agreed. If they deny everything, then people could speculate and then by process of elimination figure out what was actually going to be released. I would be more upset if they lied to us about it coming out and it didn't. So them not saying anything about it is their best bet. I wouldn't be bothered by it because that's business. 

ntkrnl said November 11. Which like you said makes sense because games mostly release on a tuesday and not Sunday :D

Why do game release on Tuesday? Is it because someone needs to turn on the servers on Monday?

So after some quick research to go with the tweet:

His favorite Halo game is Halo 2.

People can believe whatever they like, but the evidence for H2A is so strong they might as-well announce it now and get it over with.

Mate, we're BEYOND Entertainment. We know drama.

Dial THC if you want more

Hey guys im not sure if this has been brought up or if it has been like this or whatever but...

But they are now listing Halo:The Master Chief Collection for E3

http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

They updated the list. They had a section that stated whether it was confirmed or not and the collection was listed as rumored. Looks like they got rid of the section and updated the info as games likely to appear. Still just a rumor.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So in case you guys can't wait.... http://www.xbconnect.com/

HMU if you want to play 4s  :gandhi:

Here's a quick question... IF H2A does happen, who do you think would return from the old Halo pros? Who would you like to see return?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So in case you guys can't wait.... http://www.xbconnect.com/

HMU if you want to play 4s  :gandhi:

First time ever going on the website I get this message "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address." Did I just get BxR'ed?  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 4