CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So do we have a more accurate ETA than "the afternoon"? Is it regular afternoon time or Bulletin afternoon time (8-11 PST)?

Matclan says 4pm PST. But what does he know.  :maven:

You coming over to my place?

But don't you live in that P state?

I will be getting on this weekend though, you better be on.  It's looking like Pokemon in the AM, Halo in the PM.

Still no update ;(

5:30 pm EST.

The estimate is for 7pm EST, so fingers crossed. I really wanna procrastinate doing this essay.

Still no update ;(

5:30 pm EST.

The estimate is for 7pm EST, so fingers crossed. I really wanna procrastinate doing this essay.

Is that your estimate or from somewhere else?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is that your estimate or from somewhere else?

Just from the random stuff I've read in this thread.

It would make sense if it was around 4 pm PST but the problem is that it makes sense, and 343 hates making sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

two hours i think untill the patch is released..  too bad it will be 1am for me(EU.. but im too excited for this.. so i will be staying up all night.. #2ndReleaseDay

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 2 LASO looks fucking impossible.

LASO is so much fun though. It requires thinking of strats and ways to beat certain parts of missions, it's reminiscent of doing the raids on Destiny but without a group as big. I'd play it a lot more if Matchmaking wasn't coming back up.

Oh yeah quick question does anyone know why the marathon emblem is not in halo 2 anniversary? Even though it was my emblem in both halo 2 and three? I'm kinda really salty about this.

Oh yeah quick question does anyone know why the marathon emblem is not in halo 2 anniversary? Even though it was my emblem in both halo 2 and three? I'm kinda really salty about this.

Bungie apparently still owns Marathon. Or the property at least hasn't been killed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am getting way too excited for a patch. What have you done to me MCC.

They've successfully tempered everyone's expectations for Halo 5. It's all part of a brilliant plan.