CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Is any other CE players VERY nervous that they're "improving" head shot hitboxes? Hitboxes seem fine to me, I can three shot a standing target no problem. Latency and inconsistent lead is the issue.

If they make the shooting in CE easy I'm gonna flip my shit and the worst part is that everyone who is used to newer Halos is gonna be all "the pistol is better now but it kills too fast"

Yeah I have no idea what it means. I wish they'd change the max degree the bullet can deviate though back to xbox standards. I don't really tend to notice except off host HEH cross map.

Is any other CE players VERY nervous that they're "improving" head shot hitboxes? Hitboxes seem fine to me, I can three shot a standing target no problem. Latency and inconsistent lead is the issue.

If they make the shooting in CE easy I'm gonna flip my shit and the worst part is that everyone who is used to newer Halos is gonna be all "the pistol is better now but it kills too fast"

improving can be a very scary word because it means different things to different people. I am hoping its consistency related and not just making them bigger in an attempt to trivialize the use of the pistol.

TnR LASO down. That was a ton of fun. My knowledge of the loading zones and how to abuse them is OP.

TnR LASO down. That was a ton of fun. My knowledge of the loading zones and how to abuse them is OP.

Could you "overload" enemies in Truth and Reconciliation, if so is the "glitch" exclusive to any particular version?

This was my first thought when I read this... I am nervous...Scared,in fact. I Haven't noticed issues with hit boxes... Except maybe at longer ranges I thought I may have noticed a change but I wasn't sure if that's just in my head since my pistol is rusty

Ugh those snipes lol... and I didn't realize it was a double tsk in that game, I got spawn killed to fast to know what happened.

GG's to everyone. @@TheHansBecker @@Mintograde, @Kave, @@Lies, @@Legolas and who ever those other two guys were. That was the most fun I've had with CE so far with the MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pleasantly suprised how many games of CE I'm getting in the team slayer playlist. I remember people saying that nobody was going to want to play Halo 1, but easily one third or more of my games people have voted for CE.

This is awesome for me as someone who finally has the chance to actually get to play some Halo 1 multiplayer.

Now I understand that there are still plenty of things that could be fixed about MCC H1, but I think it still holds its up fairly well.

I think the MCC really is a nostalgia killer because it really lets you see the games for what they are when you play back to back games of H1,H2C,H2A and Halo 3.

Havent played any H4 yet but I doubt that really matters :rolleyes:

There is always this talk about the halo 1/2/3 "feel". Whenever I play ar/smg starts and have to keep myself from throwing the controller out of the window, or when I cringe at the ridiculous "keep empty weapon in back pocket so they dont get it" spawn system in H2 I really think we should transit to a Halo 1/2/3 and nothing else.

It is definetly disappointing we are stuck with a prettier version of H2 instead of getting to play the best Halo we have.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm pleasantly suprised how many games of CE I'm getting in the team slayer playlist. I remember people saying that nobody was going to want to play Halo 1, but easily one third or more of my games people have voted for CE.

This is awesome for me as someone who finally has the chance to actually get to play some Halo 1 multiplayer.

Now I understand that there are still plenty of things that could be fixed about MCC H1, but I think it still holds its up fairly well.

I think the MCC really is a nostalgia killer because it really lets you see the games for what they are when you play back to back games of H1,H2C,H2A and Halo 3.

There is always this talk about the halo 1/2/3 "feel". Whenever I play ar/smg starts and have to keep myself from throwing the controller out of the window, or when I cringe at the ridiculous "keep empty weapon in back pocket so they dont get it" spawn system in H2 I really think we should transit to a Halo 1/2/3 and nothing else.

It is definetly disappointing we are stuck with a prettier version of H2 instead of getting to play the best Halo we have.

100% Agree. I wonder if discussion of bringing back halo 1 as a tournament game can be started 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Page number 1111 everyone make a wish...and if it doesn't involve Halo MCC you're BANNED.

Wish made.

I wish that page 1112 was all about praise for patch that is going to released and everything was working all of a sudden.  But I's sure that won't be till page 1343. 

Agreed. But I do feel like a traitor to my fellow CE kids by admitting how much fun I've been having with H2.

Ive never been able to play the halos after 1. Idk why or what it is, but I just cant shoot for shit in 2 and 3. Maybe the burst just feels weird to me. 

They are so fantastic to watch tho. Also I was never really able to adapt to teamshooting, would rather have the fast kill times of 1. You can tell the slower times added to the 4v4 so much tho 

This is the firth of all firth pages to firth them all. It is perhaps fitting that we dedicate this page on the day that firth is no more.