CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What I meant by games ending with scores in the 30s is like 38-38 or something like that. With static spawns, a team should always control a base and it results in more standoffs.

That has never happened to me on Reach Sanc or H2A Sanc. To me, static spawns means you shouldn't have to constantly be turning around to find your enemy. You can look at their base and find someone in that 180 degree area, assuming the rest of your team is sealing off flanks. 

Is there a comprehensive list of everything wrong with MCC right now? Because at this point I'm writing all the ones I can.

It is all down to one issue, which is the Azure servers. It is not that MCC has so many bugs, it's that MCC has majority of the game revolve around one service which is the Azure servers. That one bug is what is causing all these problems.

The problem I have with people's comments is that they are saying that MCC overall is super buggy with hundreds of bugs and the core features are broken. When it isn't that, it's just that matchmaking, partying up, achievements all run off one service that is having the problem. Once the Azure servers bug gets fixed, everything else will work.

So you're telling me that the H3 sound being backwards, my game freezing mid game, crashing randomly for no reason, emblems not showing up correctly in game on H3 and H2C, spawns being wack, radar only working part of the time, grenades not showing up until they hit your feet, among many others, those are all server issues? I've literally only played maybe 10 games since it came out last Tuesday, and those are just a few of the bugs that I've noticed. They're not all "server related". This game was pathetically shoved out to consumers all the while the company fully realized how broken and buggy it is. Why did we have to download a 15 GB patch to the game before it was even released.

There's a difference between you being patient and the rest of us being upset with a game that doesn't work how it should because the company didn't take the proper time to work it all out before shipment. They wanted our money before the holidays, and so they rushed it. Simple as that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love these CE clips... I need to add you guys. Everyone I play with only wants to play H2A or Halo 2 Classic. Both are fun, but I need some CE in my life!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I royally suck at LASO. Just trying to get off the Pillar of Autumn took 1hr 40min, with no achievement of course. Grunts will not toss a grenade at all when I want them go and blow up everything in their area including the Elites. As soon as I near a marine they go hog wild even if Elites are right there as well. I played through the first encounter on Halo just to see if the achievement would pop up a few minutes later to no avail. Somehow I unlocked Chips Dubbo's words of wisdom. I wonder if that was the marine I kept killing over and over to gather his precious two grenades. 

So you're telling me that the H3 sound being backwards, my game freezing mid game, crashing randomly for no reason, emblems not showing up correctly in game on H3 and H2C, spawns being wack, radar only working part of the time, grenades not showing up until they hit your feet, among many others, those are all server issues? I've literally only played maybe 10 games since it came out last Tuesday, and those are just a few of the bugs that I've noticed. They're not all "server related". This game was pathetically shoved out to consumers all the while the company fully realized how broken and buggy it is. Why did we have to download a 15 GB patch to the game before it was even released.

There's a difference between you being patient and the rest of us being upset with a game that doesn't work how it should because the company didn't take the proper time to work it all out before shipment. They wanted our money before the holidays, and so they rushed it. Simple as that.

We both should have stuck to Madden.

Thankfully the update comes out today. Does anyone know if ranks and stats will all reset along with this new update? So far, it seems that these resets have been pretty random. 

Thank you.

I love these CE clips... I need to add you guys. Everyone I play with only wants to play H2A or Halo 2 Classic. Both are fun, but I need some CE in my life!

I've been playing almost exclusively H1. Feel free to add me. We've been getting fun games going nightly - 2s, 3s, and 4s. 

Also "Xbox, Record That" is the new smack talk. 

@@Alexander, your plays have so much more action than mine, hahaha

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wow bro thank you for this thread!!! 

This couldnt have been asked in the HUGE MCC discussion thread.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We both should have stuck to Madden.

Sad thing is, I've been having a lot more fun playing Madden than wasting my time trying to have fun MCC.

Sad thing is, I've been having a lot more fun playing Madden than wasting my time trying to have fun MCC.

I was too until I started losing a ton. I was like 30-7 with the Bears, then switched to Colts and now I'm .500 with them. So sad. 

Wow bro thank you for this thread!!! 

This couldnt have been asked in the HUGE MCC discussion thread.

Whoooooaaa bro chill. He's pretty new.

I would imagine they won't reset stats, but will reset ranks. I'm not 100% sure though. In the future you might want to ask something like this in the MCC Discussion thread. Your question has likely been answered already, if you search hard enough. It's probably only a couple pages back at most. 

Whoooooaaa bro chill. He's pretty new.

I would imagine they won't reset stats, but will reset ranks. I'm not 100% sure though. In the future you might want to ask something like this in the MCC Discussion thread. Your question has likely been answered already, if you search hard enough. It's probably only a couple pages back at most. 

Youre right brah. My jimmies are just extremely rustled at the moment 

my bad

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I'm fully aware what I'm in for haha. How long did it take you to get through all 10?

Like 9 and half hours. It was rough.

I've been playing almost exclusively H1. Feel free to add me. We've been getting fun games going nightly - 2s, 3s, and 4s. 

Also "Xbox, Record That" is the new smack talk. 

Haha! Yes it is.

@@Alexander, your plays have so much more action than mine, hahaha

Nah, those snipes and 3's were dirty man.

Add - LukeAlx (My brother's tag, was playing on his box.)

Add - StrayKeyboard55 (my auto tag from M$)

We love to run H1 - 2v2s 3s and 4s.

Is there a comprehensive list of everything wrong with MCC right now? Because at this point I'm writing all the ones I can.

No, make it a thread we need a comprehensive list

I really hope the patch makes the game playable. I'm worried that it's gonna make even more bugs in the game.

I've lurked hard since this site was up and I kinda like the individual thread topic discussions better than the clumped together less personal MCC discussion thread. Thats just me tho, and I'm pretty happy there is finally a patch to fix this nonsense.

I noticed nothing was said about the sound being totally fucked upon halo 3.

This. I've said it three times in this thread now.

Why do we have to keep cramming everything that has to do with MCC in this one big ass thread? Something's are worthy of there own thread where we don't have to sift through the other bullshit being said in here. Maybe the mods could stop being merge happy and let there be a content update thread???

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have faith in 343. I really do. 

But 

What happens if the patch doesn't work, or makes it more buggy than before?

We laugh at 343 and cry at the same time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why do we have to keep cramming everything that has to do with MCC in this one big ass thread? Something's are worthy of there own thread where we don't have to sift through the other bullshit being said in here. Maybe the mods could stop being merge happy and let there be a content update thread???

Because we rather not have 30 1 post threads filling GD again.

• Upvote (+1) 3