CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

When were talking about business I'd say it isn't lame at all. Take accounting,finance and even general business courses and it's pretty easy to know that 343/Microsoft isn't going to be reimbursing anyone to the point of a "free Halo 5" or "free DLC for life" at all. Sure, MCC is a complete failure and no I don't believe that is the right way to run a business at all but that doesn't mean we get "reimbursed". They would lose millions of dollars if they did that sort of reimbursement. It is clear to me as a senior in college when someone clearly knows nothing about how a business is run. 

Anyone with half a brain knows we aren't getting shit for the failed launch. The fact they think and know they can get away with selling us an unfinished and broken game is proof enough they care about $$$ over the consumer.

However, you didn't say 'clearly you're not a business major'. You said:

'Foh? I have a feeling you never went to college.'

Which has a far different message. You called him out on his grammar/slang and linked that to his intelligence. If you're going to say shit like that, you should at least stand by it rather than try and pretend you meant something else. I'm not even that bothered, I just think it's weird to say something so harsh and judgemental and then do a 180 on it rather than actually apologise, or even just ignore the response altogether.

The only reason I took issue with it is that I'm personally very aware the reason I could go to uni is largely thanks to my family's socio-economic background, and not 100% to do with my actual intelligence, like it would be in a perfect dream society where your comment would be presumably nowhere near as obnoxious.

And if I got you completely wrong, then I'm sorry, but you should word your shit more carefully dude.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It is clear to me as a senior in college when someone clearly knows nothing about how a business is run. 

Hmm...

I don't know if you were going for the whole "act like a pompous prick" angle, but you nailed it nonetheless. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Guys no joke, just finally got matched in BTB. Votes were h2a, h4, and h2a. People voted h4, but at least it was a dlc map I had never played before. This was the first time I've actually played h4 in MCC. I noticed right away the framerate was all over the place. The map looked pretty cool.

Then the game crashed to dashboard.

FFS 343

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only major thing I can think of missing from those patch notes is party splitting in matchmaking. Might have been addressed but it wasn't specifically mentioned.

That is a massive patch list lol. Hopefully it works. THe CE hit registration and headshot hit box fixes will be a god send if they work. Still a lot to go for CE but a good start.

As long as that list is, I have a gut feeling they will still need another significant patch. But hopefully this makes the game playable for the average player. 

Only major thing I can think of missing from those patch notes is party splitting in matchmaking. Might have been addressed but it wasn't specifically mentioned.

I guess I thought that was what he was referring to here:

* Made an update to the “team creation” phase that allows players to be grouped by team

I'm glad to see that they took an extra day and a half and are planning to make this a really big patch that will fix the majority of issues. I would have been WAY more upset if less issues were addressed and it came a day earlier. If this works like it says it will, I will be very happy

That is a lot of stuff man. I really hope it works and if they nail this update then I'll be happy as fuckkkkk!

• Upvote (+1) 2

That is a lot of stuff man. I really hope it works and if they nail this update then I'll be happy as fuckkkkk!

I will never leave the house again.

I guess I thought that was what he was referring to here:

* Made an update to the “team creation” phase that allows players to be grouped by team

I tweeted Bravo for clarification. If that's what it means it was worded too well

As long as that list is, I have a gut feeling they will still need another significant patch. But hopefully this makes the game playable for the average player.

I'm sure it will need another patch. They even said at the end of the patch notes that they are already working on another content update but they definitely prioritized the things that will make the game functional which is exactly what they needed to do