CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I tell you what. It is certainly very nice to see a lot of old halo pros coming back out for MCC. That tells you something about this game and its potential. My buddy Demiize was playing with Lil Poison, STK Tupac and Zyos a couple of days ago. #WeBackOrNah

do you understand they took money from us and basically gave us nothing in return? lemme guess that's how a business works? lmao foh

I'm not really sure what to say to this. Foh? I have a feeling you never went to college.

• Downvote (-1) 10

I'm up for some H1 if anyone wants to game.

I'll be on at around 9:30, tag is wldstyl. Shoot me a message saying CE customs or something like that.

I have a feeling you never went to college.

Regardless of how right you may be, saying that is really fucking lame IMO.

Last place I thought I would see classism is on the beyond forums, lol...

• Upvote (+1) 7

So given that I haven't seen anything reference on these forums, and there hasn't been an update on the Halo Twitter handle, I am going to guess that 343i hasn't given an updated ETA for the patch?

I probably wouldn't be so annoyed with matchmaking if I could just get my friends into a custom lobby. Sometimes I absolutely cannot get people into my lobby and sometimes its no problem at all. Mind-bogglingly inconsistent

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's a netcode problem...not an actual CE problem....

Which is why I said "within this collection". No need for the CE enthusiasts to get super defensive and neg me when I'm only making a comment about CE's current failings within this collection. It can improve for sure, but in it's current state I stand by my comment.

So given that I haven't seen anything reference on these forums, and there hasn't been an update on the Halo Twitter handle, I am going to guess that 343i hasn't given an updated ETA for the patch?

Nope, not yet. Bravo said the patch notes and an ETA was going to hopefully be released sometime today. Only 5:30 in Washington so maybe still will be released.

after finding a CE game in MCC my xbox reset and then whenever I try to play multiplayer it says I have no connection even though I do... Anyone else have this problem?

Post game carnage? And you mean score, kills, deaths, etc?

Well, it does.

I don't see a spot where it shows the final score. Like 50-49 or 5-4 etc

• Upvote (+1) 4

after finding a CE game in MCC my xbox reset and then whenever I try to play multiplayer it says I have no connection even though I do... Anyone else have this problem?

Nope... have you tried force restarting MCC? (as in dashboarding, selecting the MCC tile and then pressing the menu button on your Bone controller to select 'quit')

Failing that, maybe try reinstalling it. Or sacrificing a goat atop the highest mountains. Who the fuck knows with this game.

Regardless of how right you may be, saying that is really fucking lame IMO.

Last place I thought I would see classism is on the beyond forums, lol...

When were talking about business I'd say it isn't lame at all. Take accounting,finance and even general business courses and it's pretty easy to know that 343/Microsoft isn't going to be reimbursing anyone to the point of a "free Halo 5" or "free DLC for life" at all. Sure, MCC is a complete failure and no I don't believe that is the right way to run a business at all but that doesn't mean we get "reimbursed". They would lose millions of dollars if they did that sort of reimbursement. It is clear to me as a senior in college when someone clearly knows nothing about how a business is run.